Hard labor but blessed

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Hard labor but blessed

Post by kbasmommy »

I believe this relates to the previous dreams.

I am in hard labor (felt real and like hours!) incredible pain. I deliver a beautiful baby boy and I receive a weaved chestnut basket to place him in.

New scene: Hard painful labor once again! A new dr. comes and my husband isn't there. He's out shopping when he should be there for the birth! I feel abandoned and embarrassed. He finally shows up just as the baby comes but the dr. is unsure what sort of basket to give me. I panic because she said the basket she has is prickly and may hurt my baby.

I get up and in much pain decide to look for a basket myself. There's a room full of baskets but none look suitable. A young nurse says "it's okay I'll use a glass bowl. " I trust her and she relaxes me and the glass is beautiful.

I wobble back and she asks the dr. to move so she can deliver the baby. It was an awkward moment but I deliver another beautiful baby boy. My husband and I are happy. He wants to name the baby Brandon but we decide to name both sons Aaron. I feel we should have chosen Brandon instead of giving both sons the same name and question him about but because he didn't do what he wanted but he shrugs his shoulders.

I then ponder in awe at God that I've been blessed with two more sons even though I gave up on having more children, and I'm so thankful.

End of dream