White rat in my tub

Archived Dreams from 2014
Ivy
Silver Member

White rat in my tub

Post by Ivy »

In my dream, my tub was empty, but then water started coming up through the drain hole. A dead, white rat came through along with the water.
Ivy
Silver Member

Re: White rat in my tub

Post by Ivy »

I think I have a little understanding of this, but not the whole thing.

Something means 'opposite' here. Instead of going down the drain, the water is coming up. And in my dream this was our actual bathtub, but the drain was on the opposite end that it is in real life.

I have two ongoing situations: one is a broken relationship that has recently been restored, and the other is financial distress. I just lost a source of money that I was going to use for six orphans I sponsor in Africa.

I would appreciate any help with this...
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello Ivy

There's a dream symbol search engine on the home page here at TehillahDreams which you might find helpful.

RAT: disease, deceit.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

to me a rat is just like the symbol, disease deceitful unclean. A white rat would be something that seemed good but it was not, but it does not matter now as it is a dead issue and the water backing up is flushing it out so that the drain pipe is not blocked up anymore.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

I think because the rat is white, that changes the meaning. Also I think it's important that this took place in a bathtub.

I wonder if something I cleansed myself of has found its way back in. The only thing that would apply to that is my emotional state. I have several personality disorders, but I was never healed of them, it's just that I'm feeling a little stronger.

What I can't figure out is why the water is coming back in through a different source. I have no doubt that God is showing me something here.