super big rig

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

super big rig

Post by spiritledd »

workin on this big I, and I mean huge equipment ...started out as my idea that boss liked ...but then got even bigger ...it was like a robot at first that I was seeing huge blowers oif some sort and chair like furniture tan color I was screwing this large bolt or nut on with large drill gun then it turned into a a truck that was so huge it would the biggest ever I was climbing on it it was scary ...my job was to get it ready ...but others did not realize the complexity and neither did I ...but I would be working on it and get more and more information about how was to be assembled as I went ...it was drivable but it had to have huge mirrors installed that had three points that would 3 others to hold to bolt ...Mike Holt was a lower boss got in it and drove and broke something off I tried to tell him it was not ready but he did not listen ...also saw friend Ross he jumped while it was moving to other truck and made it ...Jeff Grinolds (usually the devil) was around also, and he was very afraid of it

heard... "iridium" then "deridium" then "star pepper" and "Barcelona"
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: super big rig

Post by bjcollin »

don't know about the rest of the dream yet, but the word iridium is very interesting as that is the name for the satcom communications satellites http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium_sa ... stellation
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: super big rig

Post by spiritledd »

:D hmmm, that's cool ...thank you bjcollin :D