Many Tornadoes - Downtown Denver

Archived Dreams from 2015
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Many Tornadoes - Downtown Denver

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

Had this dream last night. I was at work and my boss IRL looked out the window and said that the clouds looked funny like a storm is coming, and all of a sudden it was a tornado then multiple twister tornadoes appeared and was destroying the all buildings downtown, debris flying everywhere. My husband IRL was with me in the dream, not sure where he was, then he disappeared from the dream.

I ran downstairs to try to find safety and I said, "I have to find safety", so I went into the women's shower and noticed there were no handles to hold on to just the water facets, then I ran into the lobby and saw the security officer behind the desk, and he gave me a life boat, but it was made of wood, the security officer said here take this boat and go that way, (it was the security officer IRL that works in the building I work in) (in the dream, the security officer was not frantic or trying to take cover, he was sitting behind the desk calm and peaceful as if nothing was happening).

I took off in the life boat and I picked up two women (I do not know or recognize) and I didn't go the way the security officer told me, I went in another direction, but was headed straight into the storm, so I turned around and went the other way and it was more peaceful and the elements of the storm were minimized the further I drove away from it.

That's all I remember, any insight or interpretation would be helpful!

Thanks,
jdarby2007
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Many Tornadoes - Downtown Denver

Post by BlueDreamer »

Boss is God letting you know that difficult times are ahead. One problem will create multiple problems.

You're given a way to safety (the life boat made of wood (the cross )) and he will secure you. You'll pick a few up to save on the way.

Listen to Him. He is giving you directions to avoid running into the problems and His way will lead you toward peace instead of chaos.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I see some interesting things in this dream.

You have a theme of the work place through out the dream. The Boss (Authority) and Security Officer (Authority of safety) from the IRL work place.

Boss sees a storm and tells you which is a threat to your safety, but not just one threat but multiple threats that you saw brewing.

Your husband was there but not there

The second paragraph shouts your need to feel safe. First, you enter an exclusive place of cleansing (Bathroom...woman's only) but you found outflow but nothing to hold onto (intake flow or grab on to problem). Then you tried a for larger exposed area of the lobby to find an security (safety) officer. He gives you a life boat (safety) and he tells you which way to go for safety from the storm. You go another way. You pick up two woman, but you were heading into the storm. You turn around and went the other way which you found to be peaceful like the security officer.

I am going to go out on a limb here. I get the sense that you are a strong independent person that trust your own instincts more. It maybe hard to accept direction blindly from someone place in authority in your life. The fact that your husband was meant-in in the dream but then not there as you figure things out and you come full circle to the the other directions to safety after some trial and error of your own choices. It could indicate that your husband just waits for you to come full circle also. Safety and security is very important to you so it is hard for you to release the reins; after all, you do do good on your own by saving two other women. It is not the matter of your skills or ability to hear or see, but a matter of Team work and trust. These are issues of the heart that God wants your strengths and weakness to flow together. You need the outflow of others (Facet)in order to grow, but to feel safe you have to grab on to them by in taking it (missing handles). The Bathroom is a place of personal cleansing. Here it seems to failed you because one things was missing for feeling safe no handles...no intake. The fact that the security officer not calm and peaceful and not worried about the storm speaks of being in control. You seek that but looking in the wrong direction for it. When you listen, you experience it.

Lord, whatever you are preparing blue dreamer for....may you bless the heart and soften it to your ways. May no offense stand in their way of receiving your BEST! In Jesus Name.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I think you mixed up whose dream it was @jackiebauerle