gal sawing metal

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

gal sawing metal

Post by spiritledd »

i was at a Spiritual building, but not a church , and there was young adults and teens there, and some metal music started playing, and i was asked if i liked it, and i saw the drummer who was playing on it, and i said... yeah its really good ...saw gal sawing metal with metal blade ...saw sparks were flying, and she had welders face protection ...she was wanting help from me ...saw wood that was for gym ceiling that needed a corner made, so she needed help on that also ...and she had large log cabin lodge making it into a music studio she wanted help on that too ...i was envious of this lodge, it was big and so cool ...then i was standing at her sliding glass door, and i was not supposed to contact her, but i was stranded and in my long-johns, in the cold, with no shoes, and needed to use her phone for a ride ...she was angry, but let me use phone ...i also was covering screw holes with wood dowels on stool and sanding with a tool ...then i was in my house that i was building, and was doing sub flooring ...and realized i need to replace some of it because it was not strong enough because punky wood