wig head and snakes

Archived Dreams from 2016
CovenantChild

wig head and snakes

Post by CovenantChild »

I was walking down a dock, as I turned the corner, there was a wig head with a wig on it and snakes crawling around it. I'm the end (before I woke up) I had several of those snakes in my hands and I had them in a grip at about neck to mid body, I laid them down on a napkin like cloth. I hate snake dreams :x :shock: :? +
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: wig head and snakes

Post by PastorJKG »

It could be that the dock speaks of export, import or the means of removing or acquiring something. The wig and snakes reminds me of the the Greek Mythology story of Medusa's head that turned things to stone. The snakes could represent lies that have brought about hardness of heart like stone. But it's a good snake dream for you because you were able to easily "handle" the situation. The clothe (assuming it could be white) could speak of the garments of righteousness which is the heritage of the saints of the Lord. Truth always wins out over the lies of the enemy.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

Wow. I had to ask my mom to help me with some of what you touched on. I think I will look up Medusa as well to understand a bit more. She thinks it has to do with what's going on at my job, which makes since (retail; trucks coming in (imports), completing online orders (exports)). However I will look into the Greek mythology of Medusa more.

Thank you so much,
CovenantChild
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Medusa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa

I remembered the later Roman mythology where she was cursed by Athena (goddess of love and beauty) for being seduced by Poseidon in Athena's temple. Basically jealousy cursed for vanity.

The wiki page may be a good place to start.
CovenantChild

Post by CovenantChild »

Thank you, I read the wiki page quite a few times. I learned about greek mythology somewhat in college, the classes I took didn't go too much in depth, my classes we're more into the art of those times. Anywhoo I did not know that! Wow.