Me & My Husband in Airport with Open Airline Ticket

Archived Dreams from 2017
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Me & My Husband in Airport with Open Airline Ticket

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

I recently dreamed that me and my husband was at an airport and in the dream it was like it zoomed in on the airline ticket I had in my hand, and I saw the ticket had no departure and arrival dates, I saw the spaces for the dates, but no dates were on the round trip ticket. I was attempting to ask people what the open ticket meant, but there was no one available to help me.

Any help on my Las Vegas Police Officer dream and this dream would be greatly appreciated!

bjcollin, if the Lord shows you anything or if you have an interpretation, can you please let me know. Thanks.

God bless!

jdarby2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Me & My Husband in Airport with Open Airline Ticket

Post by bjcollin »

interesting no dates to me would either indicate one of two options... either no travel has been set yet or it is open travel meaning it is up to you to decide. I am not getting any feeling one way or the other on it yet. Needs lots of prayer for a move. I will read you other dream. Cheers.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

bjcollin wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 am interesting no dates to me would either indicate one of two options... either no travel has been set yet or it is open travel meaning it is up to you to decide. I am not getting any feeling one way or the other on it yet. Needs lots of prayer for a move. I will read you other dream. Cheers.
Thanks bjcollin, I responded in more detail on my Las Vegas Police Officer dream.

Have a wonderful day!

jdarby2007
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

Airport usually means waiting on destiny or ministry. Ticket is calling. No dates because it's up to you...