Archived Dreams from 2017
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

SOAKING THE EGG OF HIS PROMISES

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

SOAKING THE EGG OF HIS PROMISES

Dream: 10:30:17
By: pearls of wisdom

I saw a newly formed embryo. I was soaking it with my fingers gently in a bowl filled with fluid.

Interpretation. Believing I am and The Body Of Christ, expecting right now; The Promises Of God. Soaking the egg of promise with God's Holy Spirit and His Word.
______

..."It caused them to become pregnant with the vision of God’s heart. In the moment they encountered God the purpose of heaven had been placed on the inside of them and in God’s perfect timing the door would be opened that would enable them to step into the fullness of God’s destiny for them."

... "When we allow the Holy Spirit to come upon us, and I mean to TRULY invade our lives, when we allow Him to infiltrate us, and we allow the Most High God to overtake us, we too become pregnant with His promise, His purpose, His will, and His desires. "[Pregnant With The Promise Of God, Bev Bradley, Remnant Ministries International]

embryo (n.)

"fetus in utero at an early stage of development," mid-14c., from Medieval Latin embryo, properly embryon, from Greek embryon "a young one," in Homer, "young animal," later, "fruit of the womb," literally "that which grows," from assimilated form of en "in" (from PIE root *en "in") + bryein "to swell, be full."

Psalm 139:13-16 ESV

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Jeremiah 1:5 ESV

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.