Eyes Like A Mime

Archives for 2009
BornAgain
Silver Member

Eyes Like A Mime

Post by BornAgain »

Eyes Like A Mime

I don't know where I was but I was in a building that had a lot of closets in it.
Somebody had put mine and my ex's clothes on the bed getting ready to hang them up.
Somebody began hanging them in one of the closets and I noticed they were all mixed together.
I said "That is his closet and my clothes do not go with his".
They said, "It will be ok".
I said, "No, they will have to be taken down and redone".
I noticed the clothes that had been hung in the closet were all disheveled and were not hanging neat at all. Some of them were hanging all of one end of the hangers.

I was talking to somebody and my ex's girlfriend walked into the room and he came in and stood behind her and had his hands on her shoulders.
I had some type of what looked like a small car part in my hand, something maybe from under the hood of a car. I took it outside and laid it down beside a little building that looked like a dog house and told someone that it could be discarded now.

I was back inside and he and his girlfriend were standing across the room from me. He was wearing a Harley vest and cap. I told someone that I believe he thought he was a biker now.

I walked toward them and as I got closer I saw his eyes. He had makeup on his eyes and they were made up like a mime. His eyes were "over-made".

I told someone that I would pray for him and his girlfriend and she said "We don't need your prayers, We will go get drunk, call a cab and then we will pray for ourselves and we will be fine."

WEIRD DREAM ............
Joshua 1:9
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just some thoughts BornAgain, please dismiss what does not belong.

I see the closets as your lives, the clothes being that which belongs to you and your ex. You are going through the process of separating yourself from your husband and making an effort to re-organize your life.

Your husband with the Harley apparel--for me, bike riding was a sense of freedom and independence, a way to leave troubles whatnot behind and be carefree if just for a moment. It could also be in part a thrilling experience.

The eyes part gets me....why you peered closer and why were they done up. The eyes always tell the truth despite what the actions say. It seems like you were trying to see his heart and realized the make up only hid what was underneath? Mime's eyes are always expressive to me, in a single expression you can understand what a thousand words and actions may try to hide.

God give you wisdom dear one!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
BornAgain
Silver Member

Post by BornAgain »

bumping
BornAgain
Silver Member

Post by BornAgain »

bumping again