TWO short dreams

Archives for 2010
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

TWO short dreams

Post by ArisenShine »

Can anyone make sense of these? I have some ideas, but not sure.

DREAM 1) My mother was driving the car and there were me and 2 or 3 others, as passengers. I was in back seat on the passengers side.
Speeding down a freeway, at some point I realized she wasn't sure where she was taking us all....but she kept going, hoping it would become clear to her where we were at. Then she stopped the car and I looked out the window and looked down and saw we were at a dead end on a very narrow concrete structure, and about 2 stories up from the ground. There didn't seem enough space to even turn the car around, up there, and the cliff was straight up and down. I was scared and immediately got out of the car and somehow managed to scale the concrete wall to get down to safe ground. Thought I was the only one, but was glad to see the other passengers doing likewise...they were scared, too, and we were all a little perturbed that she was so careless with passengers in her care.

I looked up at her in the car and she gave a look of disgust at us, as if to say, "cowards!". I hollered up at her..."Talk about Daredevils!!" real loudly. She somehow turned the car around on that tiny space and drove off alone.
the end
DREAM 2) A woman handed me something that I now held in my hands. I don't know what the items were but they were small and had some value....maybe some small jewels or something similar.
She had a small child (girl) who was a spoiled brat...the child stood nearby, saw the things in my hands and said, demandingly, "I want them, I want them!!!". She then jumped up (she was only about 1 or 2 feet tall) and grabbed at the things in my hand. My automatic reflex-reaction was to yank my hand away and push her away with my knee. She fell down and died.

Some witness there said that I'd 'kicked her' and it all happened so fast that I didn't fight it but asked, "I did???! He was sure I'd kicked on purpose (with my foot), rather than what I felt was just an innocent 'knee-jerk' reaction (pushed her away with my knee)to suddenly having felt something alive clinging to me and grabbing at me aggressively....the spoiled girl. However, nobody..even the 'witness' was condemning me or anything...he just said that 'matter o' fact'. I was not in trouble.

She lay there, quite dead, but the mother wasn't upset and I realized she'd been planning to put her 'down' anyway....like some would abort a baby, but this 'baby' happened to already be born and growing (outside the womb). The mother had a couple pills she had planned to give the spoiled child to end it's life.

the end
thanks for any help
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

ArisenShine,
DREAM 1) My mother was driving the car and there were me and 2 or 3 others, as passengers. I was in back seat on the passengers side.
Speeding down a freeway, at some point I realized she wasn't sure where she was taking us all....but she kept going, hoping it would become clear to her where we were at. Then she stopped the car and I looked out the window and looked down and saw we were at a dead end on a very narrow concrete structure, and about 2 stories up from the ground. There didn't seem enough space to even turn the car around, up there, and the cliff was straight up and down. I was scared and immediately got out of the car and somehow managed to scale the concrete wall to get down to safe ground. Thought I was the only one, but was glad to see the other passengers doing likewise...they were scared, too, and we were all a little perturbed that she was so careless with passengers in her care.

I looked up at her in the car and she gave a look of disgust at us, as if to say, "cowards!". I hollered up at her..."Talk about Daredevils!!" real loudly. She somehow turned the car around on that tiny space and drove off alone.
the end
Dream 1 seems like it may represent some type of small ministry, bible study group (a small group of some kind). The mother represents the leader of this group, you in the back seat represents you as being a part of the group. Ending up at a dead end represents either that the group is lacking spiritual guidence and is in need of help.

It seems like you realize the group is going in the wrong direction and leave the group. This also shows you have influence because others followed you to safety. The leader of the group is mad because everyone has left but finds a way to turn things around.

Are you part of any small groups?

Hopefully I can get a chance to look at the second dream soon and see if they are related..

Hopefully the words spoken will bring edifying, exortation and comfort...
Truth Seeker