Falling down & bug infested house

Archives for 2010
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Falling down & bug infested house

Post by Luke145Woman »

Hi....

I was hoping, but I see no one had anything about my dream re: my father having a stroke. :cry: viewtopic.php?t=19240

I had another weird one last night:

For some reason I was forced to move. It turns out the new place was a horrible 3 bedroom apartment. It was in a very bad neighborhood. Bugs were everywhere, along with cobwebs. When I tried to open the blinds, they just fell apart. Pieces of the walls were crumbling and even missing. The place was filthy.

When I called the landlord and complained, he said, "If you don't like it, move!"

In real life, we have a nice house. I know that a house can symbolically represent one's body. I do have some health issues, but have recently found a new doctor and we are working on the issues and seeing great improvement, thank God.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Luke4women...sounds like it may be a processing dream...you pretty much seem to have the interp in your life situation. I am seeing the cobwebs etc in the context of uncared for or overlooked (which you seem to say your doctor was doing hence the move of docs).

However, you may be wise to seek Abba further in case there are issues which need further revelation and healing than just physical ones.

Re your other dream...I did read it several time but had no clarity...but my thoughts were that if it was an explicit and literal warning then you need to rpay and ask the Lord ot confirm this to you.

On a more symbolic route...strokes are a crisis of blood flow(life and nourishment of te Spirit) to the brain (mind) which can leave you paralysed (spiritually inactive) etc. You may want to think whether there are other non-literal ways that this may speak either to you directly or maybe re your Dad...it may require a season of intentional healing (hospital) to put it right.

Just some brief thoughts for you to weigh.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Hello

Another spin on this is that you've let "pests" invade your space. Bugs usually represent "vile" people. Just like the bugs, these people invade your personal space, make a mess of things, violate anything they touch, and are out for "self." If not dealt with, these things multiply.

Cobwebs tell that there are/were spiders there. These creatures feed on the "vileness" and "messy" people. This could also be evidence of spiritual battles.

The place was filthy, which could be more reflective of spiritual well-being. And, spiritual-well being can affect physical well-being. Being around vile, messy people and circumstances can cause strife, stress and affect your health.

Also, the neigborhood seemed to be in shambles, too. The "land lord" said if you didn't like it to move. In order not to be blasphemous, could this be the heavenly "Lord of the land" telling you that if you don't like things in your life (house), to "move" or move toward change? Some things the Lord must do for us, but some things we must do for ourselves -- like change certain habits and put folks out of our lives.

I'd say if you changed "neighborhoods" by being around people and circumstances that don't cause stress can help you in many ways. Also, if you "clean house," by eliminating "messy" people from your "house" or life, so much will improve for you.

Many blessings...
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Thank you guys so much!