Angel

Archives for 2010
yesLord
Gold Member

Angel

Post by yesLord »

My Dad had this dream, maybe you can give me your thoughts on it. I thought it awesome.

It was very simple, my dad saw an angel and the angel gave my dad communion. He said he could not see details of the angel, only his figure and he was dressed in white.

Any possible ideas on this? I thought it represented the angel giving my dad spiritual food.

Peace to you,
YesLord
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

bumped up
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I have prayed that God would send me " manna from heaven" and seance the angels minster for us... i can see how God would send this via the angels.
I cant prove it,,, and dont know but he may have simply had a dream of a ministering angel giving him heavenly manna.......

I heard a story once of a rebellious son who had a dad who was a christian. The boy was taken into his dads room and saw in the spirit realm angels marching around his dads bed with heavenly instruments,,as his dad slept.The duties of angels may be very varied more then just standing beside us all day..!
So angels do things for us... we just arnt aware of it so much because of earthly distractions and we being in the body....
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wondering if your dad is in need of healing or been praying for it?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Thank you both. I love the 'manna from heaven" that you talked of jewels. My dad is 87 his eyes are pretty bad so he may have been praying for healing. I think it all beautiful though, just beautiful.
Thank you,
YesLord