castle

Archives for 2007
Moriah
Platinum Member

castle

Post by Moriah »

I wasn't going to post this dream but I can't let it go. I would appreciate your help on this dream. I'm sorry that it will seem long but it was very real and detailed. Thank you and may God bless you for reading.

dream- In the very beginning of the dream, my husband, me, my mom and dad, my son Devin, another man and women from our church(I will call them Jack and Jill), and my second to youngest son Elijah left a building and got into a large ,white van. My son Devin was driving(?). We saw all of the traffic coming into the front of the building so we decided to drive out the other way to miss traffic. We took dirt roads that went around corn fields. Now at this point, it was sunny and warm.

We only drove for a short time and we were in front of this huge looking castle-like house. We walked into the back door. Inside this great house was many rooms. My mom IRL likes to look at houses and she began to investigate. I went with her but the castle was cobbled up. Its architecture was messed up and we were constantly getting boxed in trying to find a way out of each room. The house belonged to Jack and Jill in the dream.

I then began to walk out the front door of the house. Jack followed me. Although it was flat ground walking into the back door, when I went out the front, there was cement slabs going straight down. It was cold, wet, and muddy on the grass outside now. It looked like the house was up on a hillside. It was really yucky outside. I made a comment to Jack and said, "My mom's wheelchair can never make it down on these hillsides and over the muddy creeks. SHe will have to go back out the way she came. Jack and I walked down to one of the creeks.

Next thing I know, my mom and everyone else had indeed made it down to the creek with us. My mom went to walk in the creek and Jill cut her off and backed over on her feet. Jill didn't even apologize or act like she did it. I captured my mom before she fell. Then straight ahead I saw a huge, red boot(like Santa Claus boot) standing in the creek. I asked whose boot it was. Everyone couldn't figure out what I was talking about. So I walked around the boot and saw that sideways it was a man with red hair, curly red beard, looking pretty scrappy.

We all decided to go back to go eat. Now I was driving the van and my brother was with all of us also. I asked him if he knew where Alexanders Steak House was. He wasn't sure because we were in an unfamiliar town. Then Jack said, "Drive that way." I turned to Jack very irritated and said, "Do you know this for sure or is this another you have to know everything because I don't want to waste anymore precious time?" Then I told my brother that I bet its in the heart of town. We agreed together(Opposite direction that Jack wanted us to go) and we were there immediately.

We went into the restaurante and I went to sit down by my mom and dad but Jack and Jill cut me off and sat by them so I had to go to the other end. I ended up sitting between this unfamiliar red headed man and now my grandpa was in the dream. The waitress handed us a menu but there were so many inserts inside for this and that that I could not find a basic menu. I got very aggravated so I finally asked her to show me where I could find real food and not all the advertisement. She couldn't find it either and decided it must not be there. I told her to just give me a plain old hamburger. I was pretty upset with all the junk in the menu.

We are then back in a restaurante that my husband and I seem to own in the dream. When we come in we hear voices talking. I knew immediately that it was our son Devin and I knew that he would steal Mountain Dew when we were not around because he thought we would never know. My husband and I walked around and we missed catching Devin but he left our other son to get blamed. The end

Now IRL, Devin isn't anything like in the dream but when I have dreamed about him before, he always had a bad part. He is a great person IRL. He is my step-son. I think maybe his name means something. I really need to get started on this dream because it wont leave me.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Like so many times before, shortly after I post what I think is a mystery of a dream, the Lord spells it out for me. I'm still wondering about the red haired man and wondering if he isn't a spirit we picked up while at the home of Jack and Jill. I get lodged between him and my grandpa at the table. My grandpa is a retiring pastor IRL. Any thoughts on this?

This dream is past, present, and future. I understand it mostly now. Last night I prayed about it and as soon as I woke up this morning, pondered it for a moment, and wham, the Spirit unfolded it to me. Now I look at it and it seems so easy to figure out.

Right now, we are at the place of being in a restaurante and all the garbage is in the menu. This is where I am tired of it and throwing it all out!!! There is yet one more move to make and I know its literal along with spiritual. Things are still out of order and I'm still pushed around too.

We have been looking at some ground to build a new church because I know that we are suppose to be somewhere else. We need to hear from the Lord as to His plans and place. We are sitting financially able now but unless the Lord is in charge, it will fail and be in vain. I believe this is the last restaurante in the dream which it seemed my husband and I had.

Sorry if I confused anyone but it seems pretty plain to me now. May God bless you all for reading!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!