WORKER BIT BY A SPIDER

Archives for 2007
SZSME

WORKER BIT BY A SPIDER

Post by SZSME »

IN MY DREAM- AN EMPLOYEE OF MINE (MALE) WENT TO VISIT HIS FAMILY WHICH LIVES OUT OF TOWN, WHEN HE COMES BACK TO WORK HE EXPLAINS TO ME THAT HE GOT BIT BY A SPIDER WHILE OVERTHERE. HE SAID THAT HIS HAND HAD NO FEELING AFTER HE GOT BIT. THEN IT KEPT ON GOING UP HIS ARM. AND BY THE TIME HE TOLD ME HIS WHOLE ARM AND PART OF HIS CHEST WERE WITH NO FEELING. ?????
Daughter_of_the_king

Good Day

Post by Daughter_of_the_king »

Good day to you, This dream is more of a warning and a beware that this male employee might get injured. I looked for the prophetic meaning for animals being in a dream and this is what it says:

What is the animal doing in the dream? If it is attacking that would be a message of a coming attack. If it is biting it could mean an injury or affliction to the area of the body that was bit.

Then i saw the prophetic meaning for the spider and it says:

Spider bite - represents physical afflictions: burn, injury, bug bite

So where did he get bitten?

Prophetically
Left Hand means Judgment; spirit.
Right Hand Means Oath of allegiance, power, devotion and love, honor; self denial; fellowship; opposition.
Chest Or Front side is the place where the armor is worn..

This can be a physical or spirtual attack, he might get an injury in the same areas you dreamt of.. or he might get a spiritual attack starting from whether it is the left hand of judgement and spirit or the right and going up to his chest where the heart is.. and thats why he had no feeling... :D

I hope that helped and it opened your eyes!!
God Bless xx
talitha

Post by talitha »

Aside: I just wanted to point out that we see in part and prophesy in part - and it is always up to the dreamer to check in his or her spirit and see if there is agreement with an interpretation. That's why in this ministry we encourage people to qualify interpretations with words like "perhaps" or "possibly" or phrases like "it seems to me" or "I think". Anytime you see suggested meanings in Susan's book or Ira's or any other resource, you need to realize that these are possibilities and not definitive meanings of symbols etched in stone. God tailors dreams and symbols to the individual person and circumstance.

Examples of other possible meanings of these symbols:
spider - deception
bite - take hold
hand - works (particularly since it's the hand of an employee)
left hand - operating in the power of the Holy Spirit
right hand - operating in the strength of the flesh
chest - heart, feelings

My personal opinion is that this dream is that there is a deception that is effecting someone's ability to work effectively or to be used (employed) by God, and that this deception is starting to creep into the heart causing it to be hardened, so that a state of spiritual slumber comes upon this person. The fact that the bite occured when he went to visit his family probably indicates that the deception comes to him from family. The person could be the one in the dream, or it could be the dreamer, in which case the character of the person shown in the dream could possibly indicate what kind of works are hindered.

I find this dream interesting in conjunction with two recent dreams of a white spider (posted recently by soaringvictoriously) and a white snake with black stripes. I'm wondering if the Lord is warning corporately of an insidious deception that is coming against the Body of Christ...... time to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves......

blessings
tal