Clueless

Archives for 2007
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Clueless

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi

I didnt know where to put this and im not sure if this is so much about a short dream but what happend after.

I had a dream that I was going into this house that said 25 Linder with the number "11" under the number 25. This man opened the door and I soon realized this was a house I had looked at to buy previously. I remember thinking thank God I didnt buy this house. I then remeber looking at his dog and thinking Oh I almost got that dog (He was biting himself like my dog does IRL) and thank God I didnt. Then I remeber looking at this man and saying to myself I remember seeing this guy from ________?

IRL I a have been looking to buy home and a little less than a year ago I looked at a home on a street called Linder I just couldnt remember the house number. So I went on realtor.com.But right before that I was driving my sister and family to airport I stopped in at a realtors office to get a map of a development for them because they are moving and low and behold there on the secretarys computer was in big letters" 25 LINDER CIRCLE". I didnt have time to ask any questions and left.I went home that evening looked on realtor.com, nothing. Then today sure enough 25 LINDER CIRCLE just was listed!

Obviously It doesnt look like something I should buy but am wondering why this happend? Forgive me if I look clueless . This stuff seems to be happening more and more. Am not quite sure why??

Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Anybody??? :roll:

Oh and by the way 25 linder is the exact address of the house I looked at almost a year ago.

Any thoughts :?: :?: :?: :roll:
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Maybe you should buy the house....of course seek God's advice first. :wink:

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12