3 dreams of babies in one night!

Archives for 2010
grace_full1
Diamond Member

3 dreams of babies in one night!

Post by grace_full1 »

Hi everyone...I know long time no post (chalk it up to dealing with life and helping to take care of mom (cancer's in remission now and we are so thankful)

Ok I had a series of dreams the other night that has me wondering...

First dream: I am looking at a spider web, she is spinning her web making long almost floor to ceiling lines. The web got blown by a puff of wind. The spider quickly climbed up to the edge of the wall by the ceiling. And with one of her legs scooted along a ball. (It looked like a ball of string) but I new it was her egg sack, she was protecting her babies and moving them away.

Second dream came right after the first.

I am visiting my friend Robin at her apartment. She is showing me her new baby. I was surprised and kept having to tell myself it was HER baby. Because I knew in the natural (like in real life, AWAKE state) her daughter is having a baby yet the baby she was holding was her child not her grandchild (I have never had a dream before where my brain was reacting to in real life awake knowledge?...does that make sense...now the fact she was in an apartment was totally normal in the dream( she lives in a house IRL) but looking at her baby in the dream my brain kept having to call the child her's vs. her grandchild)

Third dream again right after the 2nd..

I am looking at my duplex. I was talking to the neighbors (that I knew REALLLLY well) and said it's a "good thing the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the buildings so no one is bothered when we are trying to sleep" The next scene I am lying in bed, and I hear a baby cry and it wakes me up. I look up to see where the baby is and then put my hand down on top of the blanket to make sure the baby is there under the covers . (I felt the babies head) I was lying in bed on the right side, there was a person in the middle and a person on the left side, I had a feeling the the other two people might have been a couple (Husband and wife and parents) of the baby.

The baby was lying face up resting nestled between me and the father(?) I picked the baby up to nurse him. (It was a boy he was in a blue sleeper)

I had this thought about how nursing only hurt for a little while until you got use to it.

So to summarize..
Mom protecting babies/moving them out of harms way
Mom "too old" to have babies...having a baby
Picking up a baby nestled between me and the father, and nursing him

any one by itself could make sense...but not sure of all three together? A timeline perhaps? any thoughts????

B

PS.... missed everyone...I'll try not to be a stranger!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1