"My First Redhead"

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"My First Redhead"

Post by Warrior Princess »

Man driving a car, woman in passenger's seat. They had sort of a "biker" look/feel to them. Man says, "My first redhead; that is the important thing."

:?:
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

WP,

Discard what does not rest...

Operating in rebellion will never be a catalyst for love.
It is an impossibility.

The two are dressed with a "biker" feel which to me represents rebellious spirits.
(of course I dont think all bikers are rebellious, just an overall symbol)

Because the man spoke of the female passenger as an "IT" she was nothing but an object to him.

Matthew 7:17-20 - Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hi Piano,

This dream came a few days after I met with my outreach pastor and his wife who are biker types. We met in regard to a vision God gave me for an outreach church.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on how that might fit in here?

Thanks,
~Warrior Princess
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi WP,

I can pray about your planned outreach or the situation you mentioned if you like.

Something I often recognize.

We are all apart of the same body, and there are times when one of us dreams something that speaks to someone else in the body specifically, or to an issue that is far reaching.

There are reasons why I believe this dream interp. came to me as it did, but I would prefer to leave that complexity out of forum.
Feel free to PM me about it if you wish.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

This has been on my mind for the last couple of days,
This dream speaks to your call and your relationship. The biker style says, danger, outcast, and misunderstood. It also says a call to subculture.
"My first redhead; that is the important thing."
this says, passion. You both have been with other people but have what is most important. The redhead represents fire and passion in the relationship and the call. This is a forerunner call. This is Elijah's Chariot of Fire. The call of Elijah the forerunner is to make a stand in a time when the Lord is very misunderstood. Elijah means "Yahweh is God", as in not Baal. You will be profoundly recognized by a people that have not been His people. This call is a wilderness call, it is born to be wild, it is supernatural and it is outside of the mainstream.
Thanks,
Will
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I was in the backseat, observing the 2 of them. So, it might not be about me at all.

At any rate, it's no secret that I'm called to "outside the mainstream" from discussion here.

Other friends have had dreams of redheaded women lately. So, I believe it represents something bigger than me.
~Warrior Princess
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Did any of that bear witness to you? Do you already have a sense of what it means? You in the back seat says to me that you gave up your place.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I just listened to Dutch Sheets teaching on the Jez spirit and that is exactly what is coming against me. Not only that, I texted a friend and said, it's Jezebel. He immediately called me and told me about a dream that he had the other night where a guy was mowing my neighbor's grass and knocked over my mailbox. My friend asked me, "Can I do something about this NOW?" as in...are you finally going to let me kick his rear? I said yes. My friend started wailing on the guy and he turned into a woman and began to whimper and cry to get him to feel sorry for him.

HEllllloooooooooo.........

I just can't figure out who the source is and who to trust and what to do about this ministry thing. :roll:
~Warrior Princess
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Do you feel like I am operating in a Jezebel sprit?
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Piano,

Our guidelines don't encourage pm's, maybe read them again..
If there is something to be shared in regards to this dream share it here, since this is the area and site it was shared to begin with. That's what this site is for......or share it with an administrator first, that's what they are for.
There are reasons why I believe this dream interp. came to me as it did, but I would prefer to leave that complexity out of forum.
Feel free to PM me about it if you wish.
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

WP,

I believe you might find some insight to your question in your dream with the giant.

Piano
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

The only thing I know about you is what you have showed in your dream and what you have personal messaged me. I promise.
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Will and Piano please refer back to my previous message about private messaging!! AND maybe read the guidelines, again!
Here is the link for your convenience -
Particularly #8

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17091

~Psalm 133
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Piano,

Our guidelines don't encourage pm's, maybe read them again..
If there is something to be shared in regards to this dream share it here, since this is the area and site it was shared to begin with. That's what this site is for......or share it with an administrator first, that's what they are for.
Thank you Overseers. My thoughts were not about the interpretation itself, but I do understand what you are saying in regard to safety.

Perhaps I have done something wrong by sharing something private with WP, and that needs to be addressed.

Feel free to read what I replied to her.
I did not think to consider sending it to you first.

Piano
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Thanks for your understanding Piano....

~Psalm 133