worldwide earthquake

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

worldwide earthquake

Post by spiritledd »

An African man in a loincloth with a big shiny axe started chopping this tree down... which caused a worldwide earthquake. The whole earth was destroyed and i saw children living in the ruins and fighting over the junk. This dream went on all night long.

The children were very surprised and would get exited when just a little sunlight would appear, because it was dark everywhere. They were trying to find the source. When the children saw a beam of sunlight even from afar... they would all run to it. Again this dream was like an 8 hour dream! Very real!!!!
Last edited by spiritledd on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

One might even wonder if God is doing a shakedown on his church and the world.

Stay tuned.

Watch for the sign.

(shake·down (shkdoun)
n.
1. Slang Extortion of money, as by blackmail.
2. Slang A thorough search of a place or person.
3. A period of appraisal followed by adjustments to improve efficiency or functioning.
adj.
Serving to test the performance of a ship or aircraft and to familiarize the crew with operation of the craft: a shakedown cruise; a shakedown flight. )
...that I might know Him...
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Daniel 4:23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and [let] his portion [be] with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;

Your dream reminded me of this.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Just a thought, ( Like the scripture reference Will used) A tree, many times represent "Kings and Kingdoms". At other times, the "leaders" of those kingdoms.....

It seems symbolically this could speak of the times we are living in. The world systems that offered shelter and seemed stable have now been removed. (the toppling economy??) The "kingdoms" of this world have been shaken. Everything that was a trusted source other than the foundation of trust in Christ is being shaken.
This has caused even many (quote unquote) "children of God" to face the darkest times they have ever faced, the "world" as they once knew it destroyed. It seems when the foundations of this world system were shaken, they are left desolate....fighting over what is not able to sustain them and is of no lasting value....in spiritual ruin???
It seems while they are excited when it seems they catch a glimpse of the true character of Jesus (the light of the world) or the spirit of prophecy.....They run to and fro...looking for more.....but have not yet had a real revelation of who HE is. Jesus, The only true source of light in dark times.
Possibly, because when the shaking came it revealed their foundations were not truly in Christ for a true foundation on the rock, will remain in place. Perhaps they cannot see the state they are in spiritually because as it says in Acts....they have been blinded by the god of this world (system...even a religious system that says they have the truth but are actually blind wretched and naked and in need of eye salve.....
Acts 27
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Perhaps they are drawn to each prophetic word that is being spoken but do not know the source....the true testimony of the prophetic....
Pet2er 1:19
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed,[a] which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

It reminds me of the pharisees in Jesus day.....who could not perceive or comprehend the truth, the light, that was in plain sight before them. Although they had doctrine, that doctrine became a shield that kept them from being able to see or perceive the source of light that was before them. The called that light evil....and called evil good.... They were oblivious that they were walking about in the dark while the light of this world of whom they claimed to know and understand ( from law) was in plain sight before them....but the darkness in them (though religiously masked) kept them blind to the truth.
John 1:4-6
4 In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend[a] it. (have a true understanding of the nature of that light)

Isaiah 5
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
(fighting over junk that does not matter??)

Listen to what Web MD had to say about blindness...

Blindness is defined as the state of being sightless. A blind individual is unable to see. In a strict sense the word blindness denotes the condition of total blackness of vision with the inability of a person to distinguish darkness from bright light in either eye.

John 9:39-41

39 Then Jesus told him,[a] “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind.”
40 Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard him and asked, “Are you saying we’re blind?”
41 “If you were blind, you wouldn’t be guilty,” Jesus replied. “But you remain guilty because you claim you can see
Revelations 3
17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

Some more scriptures for you!!
Job 18
5 “The light of the wicked indeed goes out,
And the flame of his fire does not shine.

6 The light is dark in his tent,
And his lamp beside him is put out.
then verse 21 says.....
21 Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked,
And this is the place of him who does not know God.”

Acts 26:17
Matthew 6:22-24 (New King James Version)
22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

loin-cloth Stood out to me......

Exodus 28:41-43 (King James Version)

41And thou shalt put them upon Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him; and shalt anoint them, and consecrate them, and sanctify them, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office.

42And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

Jeremiah 13

15Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken.

16Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.

17But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is carried away captive.

Amos 8:9-49 (King James Version)

9And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

10And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

2 Samuel 22:7-20 (New King James Version)

7 In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry entered His ears.

8 “Then the earth shook and trembled;
The foundations of heaven[a] quaked and were shaken,
Because He was angry.

9 Smoke went up from His nostrils,
And devouring fire from His mouth;
Coals were kindled by it.

10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down
With darkness under His feet.

11 He rode upon a cherub, and flew;
And He was seen upon the wings of the wind.

12 He made darkness canopies around Him,
Dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

13 From the brightness before Him
Coals of fire were kindled.

14 “The LORD thundered from heaven,
And the Most High uttered His voice.

15 He sent out arrows and scattered them;
Lightning bolts, and He vanquished them.

16 Then the channels of the sea were seen,
The foundations of the world were uncovered,
At the rebuke of the LORD,
At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.

Jeremiah 51:19-35 (New King James Version)

19 The Portion of Jacob is not like them,
For He is the Maker of all things;
And Israel is the tribe of His inheritance.
The LORD of hosts is His name.
20 “ You are My battle-ax and weapons of war:
For with you I will break the nation in pieces;
With you I will destroy kingdoms;

Ezekiel 9:1-3 (New King James Version)

1 Then He called out in my hearing with a loud voice, saying, “Let those who have charge over the city draw near, each with a deadly weapon in his hand.” 2 And suddenly six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his battle-ax in his hand. One man among them was clothed with linen and had a writer’s inkhorn at his side. They went in and stood beside the bronze altar.

Haggai 2:20-35 (New King James Version)
20 And again the word of the LORD came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21 “Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying:
I will shake heaven and earth.
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms;
I will destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms.

Matthew 3:10
10 And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Hebrews 12:25-27 (New King James Version)
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake[a] not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.8 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may[a] serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Please trash all that does not bear witness!! God bless you as you search!!
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Just want to echo what was posted above. When I read the dream, I had similiar impressions.

The people looking for light in a great darkness stood out to me.
Whenever there was even the slightest ray of light, they ran to it.
In the troubled times that lay ahead...remember, people want the light.

jeff
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

In the dream that Nebacadnezzar had about the statue with the head of gold and feet of clay and iron. Then a large stone crushes the feet and grinds the hole statue to powder. Our wold system is the feet. Christ is the rock. I have to honestly say that I don't think we are prepared for this, I don't think that what we have been calling Christian has really confessed that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. I really want to heed Isaiah 1:18 and reason together and with the Lord so we will be white as snow. I think our world is based on a standard of righteousness that denies Christ. The church are those who have truly found there value outside of their past behavior, position and role in society.

It is also interesting that when King Neb was driven from his kingdom it was until his senses returned and he worshiped the God of heaven. God would give us a great gift in our lifetime to see a great leader go through that process. It is my opinion that this is the same thing as Isaiah 1:18.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

SpiritLed,

This is an incredible thread! Completely bears witness with what the Lord is speaking to me too!.
man in a loincloth with a big shiny axe started chopping this tree down.
the man reminds me of John the baptist and his words in Matthew 3:10:

"10The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. :wink:

I have more to add- but don't have enough time right now!

Hope this helps!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

that's it. Love it.