Four births

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Four births

Post by Grace »

Imagine four puppies all kind of piled together clamoring over each other. This dream was similar but they weren't puppies. The first looked like a zebra but it had short legs. I am not sure what the second animal was. The third and fourth were human babies. All were just born. I noticed the little girl had the umbilical cord attached. It was cut off but not pinched off properly.

I picked up the little girl. She was very heavy and big for a new born. I attempted to pinch off the cord. I knew I had to get her to a hospital fast. Her parents sat there, they were unresponsive to me. They didn't care, seems the girl was unwanted.

So I started off toward the hospital. At first I planned to go to one that was far away, but then I asked someone if there was one near by. It was walking distance. As I was going I seemed to walk through a psychiatric ward or something. It was filthy, gurneys, bed pans, the smell of pee, yuck. I thought surely this isn't the hospital. It wasn't. Across the street I came into the hospital. Realizing that I hadn't money with me, I promised I'd pay later. A friendly nurse told me, "You did the right thing." The baby was surrounded by hospital staff. I remember talking about tetanus.

I believe in the same dream I was at an orphanage where the baby was now a little girl. It was in a crowded area. I felt it was dangerous because a child could easily run onto the road and be hit by traffic. I was speaking of putting the orphanage on the edge of the city or out of town altogether. One person commented that the logistics would be too difficult in light of their schooling. I was thinking it through.

Later, I dreamed about some missionaries that homeschooled their children. They were now grown up. They had a pickup load of school stuff. I discussed with them the curriculum. My kids were on a different curriculum so i didn't know if it would be useful to us. My husband promised them $180 for the whole thing, which would be a great deal if it was useful. I wished he had spoken with me. But then I thought of the orphanage.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Then there is the South American Tapir http://images.stanzapub.com/readers/200 ... apir_1.jpg
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Yes, the short legged zebra. Interesting though I was going to say that the other creature was akin to a pig. When I see the picture of the Tapir I think, yes the second animal could have been that. Funny thing is that all the babies were about the same size. In real life a zebra would be so much bigger than a human baby.

Any understanding on this?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6