Dreaming with two people from the past.

Archives for 2010
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Dreaming with two people from the past.

Post by Counted4Him »

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I remember dreaming. What does it mean to dream with an x husband and an x boyfriend of years ago who I have not been thinking about and don't know about.

My dream was very short. I see myself in some living room, I see my x-husband Ivan and I am telling him, I am now with someone else. (We divorce years ago from an abusive marriage/ adultry he was very mean to me and my toddlers and hated I was a Christian).In the dream he appeared like mad but I spoke to him very kindly and never saw the old boyfriend in the dream, then after I said that I started to try to see if I can find the old boyfriend. End of Dream.

Note: Not looking for anyone and its been over 20 years that the old boyfriends name comes up. I found it very odd and something I am not interested in doing but I pray they are well.

Thanks for any thoughts shared.
God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha sister,

Is it possible that there are issues to deal with from the past (healing? forgiveness?) in order to be moved into the NEW that is coming? Just some thoughts....shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

keilani,

I am pondering on this, but my youngest went to see my mother and dad and she was waiting for her dad to come visit her, he said he would come and never showed up a few times knowing she was leaving. He was bitter because he felt he should not pay CS. It sadden me because he just did not even call making excuses my brother said. I have no hard feelings but I felt I would never go there again to be oppress by him wanting me to pay him back and I have raised these teen since toddlers and diapers. Go figure he ddin't start to help until four years or five later. We moved back to the city because I could not find a church close by walking distance and because my teens did not like it, so glad I came back. Thank The Faithful Lord we love and serve! I wish him well though as always, don't know about the other person, haven't thought of them over twenty something years and have not since after the dream. Maybe its a rooted problem I am not aware of, I remember trying to make sure he knew my life was occupied so he had no plans, and I was concern about that in my dream, hope he stays with wife number four, he almost took my life, no thanks I am good with the Lord and my kdis!! Thanks again I will pray incase theres a rooted feeling inside me it could be very possible.Thanks! For the heads up!!

Shalom!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Did you post the dream? It's difficult, not to mention dangerous, to attempt to interpret symbols out of context. Consider what the x-dh & x-bf might symbolize. What characteristic of each stands out most to you? Often if you will plug these characteristics into the dream in place of the 'person', revelation follows.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Definitely agreeing with discerning's points Counted! By mentioning healing etc I was just putting out some obvious things but definitely not trying to say you had an issue! Let Him be the one to reveal to you what you need to know; HE is a good teacher and His inward peace is one way to know we are hearing His voice. Blessings sister!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

discerning,

The dad was backslidden, controlling, serious face but sometimes nice (rare), mean, always bump heads with people if things did not go his way yet suspicious of people in general, not trusting even his own relatives and spoiled youngest son of an attorney. The x bf was a very productive, caring person and a Sargent in the Army very protective in a good way the last I knew about 20+ years ago when I last knew about him but a little smothering. A real stand up guy always joyful, socialable decent guy none the less. I know I don't care or have interested to being with any of them, I don't think of them thats why I found it odd to dream with them. I was a Christian very concecrated life to God he did not like me being a Christian use to hide my bible but I prayed would find it everytime either cieling or elsewhere. X husb. in two word would be describe as unpredictable & deceptive. The X-bf caring and decent. My youngest was not in the dream (in case I may have lead you to think that sorry).

Because He lives! Shalom!