Golf Clubs

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Golf Clubs

Post by rktheda »

Good Morning all and I pray for both blessings and unity in the body of Christ.

I dreamed I was on a golf course. A complicated instruction manual appeared before me. It was a set of instructions to put something together but I could not tell what it was. There was a bag of golf clubs standing out in the open. I pulled out a silver iron (club) with the number "8" stamped in red. Above me was another club that needed the iron part so I placed a disk on it. The disk was silver with three holes that fit neatly into the club's grooves. I woke up from the dream feeling very, very good!

I know that this dream is significant in symbolism and deep meaning. I pray the Lord will open up the windows of Heaven and pour out wisdom upon us so I can understand exactly what this means.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Hi,
The number 8 is about a new beginning. You are going to have another shot at something. I get the impression that you were not expecting it. Be encouraged.
Will
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

That is very encouraging. I will be watchful and prayerful.

Blessings