puzzled dream

Archives for 2011
nbushell

puzzled dream

Post by nbushell »

I was in this room and there were others also they were lined up and they were going through the wall one by one. I was getting ready also to go through the wall. There was this girl's body laying there dead I assumed. When it was my turn to go through the wall, I tried picking up and carrying the body. I carried it through the wall with me because I didn't want to leave it lying there. I went through the wall, when I got through the wall my breathing felt a little weird. However there was someone pointing giving direction on which way to go for the people coming through. I went to the right and starting going down these stairs. There was this little girl in front of me that was walking first. The girl that I was carrying seem to had become the little girl that was in front of me. (a little strange) As we went down the stairs the little girls said "Oh no this is Hell" I said what! As i looked to the left of me as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I see this black hole where flames of fire was in it. My mind could think that this is hell. I said Oh no I'm not going in there. I had somethings on my mind, and I felt that it wasn't quite right what was on my mind. I knew that place was hell and I didn't want to be there. I tried to come back up the stairs and something was blocking me. I woke up out of my sleep, and starting praying and confessing God's word over my life. I am a born again believer serving God with my whole heart. I didn't quit understand this dream.
Makeeta B
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

My first thought was ' Don't do it because everyone else is doing it.' I actually had that thought before I read that it was hell.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6