three words

Archives for 2011
Grace
Diamond Member

three words

Post by Grace »

I was napping. Just in that half awake stage and I heard the words 'cosmic 12 hours'.

I looked it up:

— adj
1. of or relating to the whole universe: cosmic laws
2. occurring or originating in outer space, esp as opposed to the vicinity of the earth, the solar system, or the local galaxy: cosmic rays
3. immeasurably extended in space or time; vast
4. rare harmonious

Synonyms
immense, enormous, stupendous.

I don't know. I'm sure I heard it. I hope it is something wonderful.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

This is the scripture that came to mind concerning the "12 Hours" you spoke of, it is from John chapter 11:

9Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.

10"But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him."

11This He said, and after that He said to them, "Our (M)friend Lazarus (N)has fallen asleep; but I go, so that I may awaken him out of sleep."

12The disciples then said to Him, "Lord, if he has fallen asleep, he will recover."

13Now (O)Jesus had spoken of his death, but they thought that He was speaking of literal sleep.

14So Jesus then said to them plainly, "Lazarus is dead,

15and I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, so that you may believe; but let us go to him."

please toss what doesn't fit.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd