Rose Bushes

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Rose Bushes

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was looking at the back of a box with my dad. It was a box of pink roses (seeds or bulbs or root stock or something). We were on a patio in a courtyard and I said we can't plant the rose bushes because we are moving. Then, we were looking at photos of the courtyard/patio and I said I loved the furniture we had gotten for it when we had first moved in there...it was my green dining room chairs. Dad said he did too.

In the kitchen, I was trying to cook chicken in what I thought was the oven, but it was only getting warm. Maybe it was only a warming drawer. There was no clearly defined oven. I checked in another spot and inside there were tons of waffle irons. I figured my mom had put them there but for what? I asked my Dad about it. He said he loved the cabinets, the look of them (they had moved them from the last house) but they were totally impractical and I had the sense that we wouldn't be moving them to the next house.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Got this verse on this dream:

My days have passed, my plans are shattered, and so are the desires of my heart. ~ Job 17:11

Anybody see any hope in there anywhere? LOL
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."