Car accident I couldnt help

Archives for 2011
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Car accident I couldnt help

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Hope this was just soulish... have had almost nothing but soulish dreams for the last 2 months now... very unusual for me.

Dreamt i was driving and cant recall great detail now, but i had a nice, NICE car.... may have been someone else's and not mine. Somehow I lost control of the car and was headed for a bad accident.... it was totally beyond my control though, iin the dream. I cried out as the car flew and could see it hitting another car that was parked and a man was there, and i was afraid he was going to get killed as a result of my car accident.

I dont know if he did die or not, only that later, the scene was where I was in a small room that was supposed to be like a court...something involving legal matters. A man said "not many ppl showed up" as i had feared a lot would ? . I was in some kind of trouble for the accident and I remember saying to someone behind a desk, "Thats why they are called ACCIDENTS." I was not at fault and did nothing wrong, I remember that. It just sorta happened.

I didnt have to go jail, i dont think? But i had to have some kind of note put on the back of my vehicle indicating I had been in some kind of trouble and accident.

In the dream, i was pretty upset.... and kept trying to make myself wake up because it was all so upsetting to me. I tried a few times to no avail. So i felt it was real, had really happened.

I saw the car, a red sporty type, the remains of it, later on. It was in a parking spot and cut open, as if they had had to extricate me from the vehicle. Never heard what happened to that man I had feared was going to get killed due to my loss of control of car.

Again I HOPE this is just soulish mess.... but i can see some messages here.....

Peace,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi...Have a question for you. Have you ever heard of a situation where you hear that someone needs help....could be someone that you don't even know, but you think..... I'm going to help this person. So you help. Maybe its only a kind word but you are passionate about helping people. Even if you don't know them, so you help....without a thought for yourself?

I'm wondering if this is the case with your dream? If you are thinking about going out of your way to help someone but it could turn out badly for you?

cheryl
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Hey, thanks a lot for the response! I really appreciate it.

I was thinking more along the lines of, I am being punished today (the court or other place of law in the dream, where I had to go and also the "mark" put on my license plate to show I did whatever it was I did) for someone that happened in my life that totally was not my fault. But, that the enemy still has legal access to mess with me in that area, my fault or not (he can gain legal access not just through our own sins but through sins done TO us by others, such as sexual abuse for example).

Thanks again!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5