Dream about my ex and knowing the difference in love

Archives for 2011
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I find it interesting how my dream brought this up..

I knew what the Lord was saying to me. I have never been married but the lord was revealing to me His and I's relationship. Hummm interesting..
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Husbands love your wives as Jesus love his bride...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Forgive me, steadyone for digressing for a moment. I also believe your dream is symbolic.

It is written:

Proverbs 5:18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be captivated by her love.

Malachi 2:13 Another thing you do: You flood the LORD's altar with tears. You weep and wail because he no longer pays attention to your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from your hands. 14 You ask, "Why?" It is because the LORD is acting as the witness between you and the wife of your youth, because you have broken faith with her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.
15 Has not the Lord made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth.
16 "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty.
So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.
...that I might know Him...
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Will

Your posts have been removed from this dream thread, that is seeking an interpretation! We have gone through this with you already and we
won't be debating it, again!

We can now revert back to seeking God for an interpretation to this
dream, that the dreamer (Steadyone) was seeking for, in the first place!
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I believe the key for you is right here, in what you said Steadyone -
I believe this is a spiritual thing with the Lord
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Steadyone,

Toss what doesnt rest, for your prayer.

I was wondering, if perhaps Enna represented a part of you that was liking the thought of commitment, but was not yet really ready to step out into it. (perhaps something needed to be matured, like a good wine)

Enna means bird-like, which could represent flighty and perhaps fragile, waif-like?

I know you always talk about missions, and your love for them.

I see missions as anything God would have us undertake for His Glory that involve every aspect of who we are;
Our experiences, likes, dislikes, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and God given talents.

The seed planted long ago of love that has grown strong due to weathering storms, been bruised and lifted its leaves continually to the sun (son) seeking to grow.

When we are weak, (like Enna symbolized) then He is strong.(represented by your commitment and action to move in His strength and power.)

Our human exisitance oftens brings us to our knees, but our spiritual existance in Him emboldens us to go just that much further, to take on the missions He matures/readies us for.

I believe there does come a point in time when the desire to grow in Him supercedes the pain that it takes to mature.

I am having a difficult time verbalizing this, and am praying for God to give me scripture in order to bring this together.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I know precious one and I understand what you mean.

I have been walking with the Lord for awhile in the mission field and have grown, and have been hurt, and I have been trained and I am a work in progress. In my life right now I will get real personal with you, I love the Lord beyond hurts and making everything thing about me, it is not all me it is all about Him. Time is running out that I have to live in this life. I desire to see His Kingdom come and His will to be done. It is time to put away childish things!!

Blessings