My parents who weren't my parents

Archives for 2011
wantingmore
Platinum Member

My parents who weren't my parents

Post by wantingmore »

I had a really strange dream last night. I dreamed that I went to visit my mom and dad in a place we have never been. (we moved a lot and have been to a lot of places lol). This was like a movie set or resort based on a place like Pompei. Old Roman with Roman baths.

Somehow it was revealed that I had killed a girl in these baths when I was a young girl and that my mother had covered it up to protect me. She had taken the blame.
Mom was crying and almost hysterical. I don't remember my reaction. It was more as if I was an observer than a participant. My dad wasn't there.

Then I was in a bedroom changing, I was just changing my skirt, still had my slip on when my dad knocked on the door and I said come in in a very excited manner. He looked nothing like my dad, more like a tall Burt Lancaster. We hugged and he said he didn't want to let me go but his back was sore from bending. So we fell on a bed so we could continue hugging. (absolutely nothing sexual just a daughter hugging her dad in a comfortable place.)

irl my Dad was a very reserved man that I only remember hugging me once in my life and that briefly. I don't know if this was just a stray dream or what and would appreciate any input. Thanks
Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.