Tarantulas tangled in my hair

Archives for 2011
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Tarantulas tangled in my hair

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

In part of one of my dreams last night, which i was thinking was just all soulish but this part kept coming to me.... the following happened:

I cant recall exactly where I was but it was rather dark outside, like evening-ish. I thought someone had stuck gum in my hair as I felt a big knot in it (I have long hair, same as in the dream). Then I thought it was a bunch of burrs tangled in my hair (that used to happen sometimes when I was little and running through the woods... they look like small, brown, furry things that tend to "stick" to clothing and such).

THEN I realizesd, as I was trying to remove whatever was so stuck in my hair -- the length part, not the crown area -- was a SPIDER! It looked like a tarantula to me although I am not expert in this area. But it was large, brown, hairy.... ugly! I cut or somehow else got the spider out of being tangled in my hair and discovered another one stuck in there as well, other side. I got it out.... I dont recall being scared in the dream? But obviously not pleased or happy! It was gross.

i did get the nasty tarantulas somehow out of my hair and tossed themon the ground I think? But for some reason, I just cant recall the rest.

This was very strange though and I have never had a dream before where something like this occurred.

I am too tired today to pray much into this so any Spirit-led insights are welcome. Obviously not a positive thing.

Thanks,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi MW
I saw your post and wanted to comment, not really an interp, just some thoughts on symbols. I read this and remembered getting a wasp one time out of someone's hair.........

The head; authority, but also thought patterns or areas concerning the mind
Hair; Samson - seduction, and also I Cor 11:15 hair represents glory.
Spiders x 2 ....Thinking this could be the enemy plots

True story....one time I was sitting in church behind this women and I suddenly noticed she had a wasp in her hair!! I swung at it and missed and then swung at it again and threw the wasp on the floor. The women of course, turned around to see who was clobbering at her head and she was not pleased or happy to hear that there had been wasp on her head, but at least that old brown ugly thing was out of her hair!!

Dear heart - If you're going thru a spiritual battle and you are particulary feeling vulnerable and physically weak, maybe your dream is revealing an area where you are believing and coming into an agreement with Satan's lies and deceptions. Could there be a seducing spirit influencing your thought patterns into doubt and unbelief regarding God's promises and His Word?

So right now, I am pray for my dear sister MW, that you would comfort her Lord. I encourage her to fight the good fight of faith. I encourage her to put on the helmet of hope. She is the glory of your workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do your will, which Lord, you have prepared in advance for her to do. Lord, give her the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that she may know the wiles of the enemy's plots against her hope in your calling.

God bless you!
MNS
Last edited by mynewsong on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hair is our covering, so I'm seeing this as possibly an issue with an authority figure or husband?

If you care for your orchard, you'll enjoy its fruit; if you honor your boss, you'll be honored. Prov 27:18

One discovery: A woman can be a bitter pill to swallow, full of seductive scheming and grasping. The lucky escape her; the undiscerning get caught. Ecc 7:26

Toss if it doesn't fit.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
My first thought was that the enemy attacks often in our thoughts,tries to stick bad ,temptations to our minds.But as you had very well done in your dream,you "cut it out".
Like it is said:
"I cannot prevent a bird flying over my head,but I can hinder it from building a nest in my hair."

The same goes for the spiders here.

Maybe these are just my thoughts.Please pray about it.

God bless you.
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi MW,

I had a strange response when I read the title of your dream... 'Oh sweetie'.

Then I read your dream and mynewsong's response. She calls you 'dear heart'.

I don't know if this is what your dream's about, but I think God needs you to know that you're a sweetie and a dear heart!