Famous People

Archives for 2011
Gold
Diamond Member

Famous People

Post by Gold »

Two weeks ago, I had a dream I was talking to a famous rock star, just wondered what the meaning of famous people in your dreams means.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I believe it can mean:

1) Literally, as in a call to pray for them but more usually

2) You have or will have, some trait or characteristic/ability that they have.

If u see a singer.... maybe u are a singer IRL or, God has deposited that gift in you and u need to develop it, for example.

As to seeing a rock singer.... what was their name? Names are important in dreams.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
janmar
Gold Member

Famous People

Post by janmar »

Gold,

Sometimes famous people can represent idols. But it depends on the entire context of the dream on how this may be used as representing that.

Jan
Diamond Member

Re: Famous People

Post by Newbie »

Gold wrote:Two weeks ago, I had a dream I was talking to a famous rock star, just wondered what the meaning of famous people in your dreams means.
Hello Gold, sometimes it may mean that you have to pray for them. For example, both my daughter and I were giving dreams about Charlie Sheen and in each dream, it looks like he will be delivered because of the context of the dream. Othertimes, I have found myself looking at Hebrew/Greek/Latin etiology of their 1st and last names to get n understanding, especially if they are out of place in the dream. Sometimes they may be a symbol for someone you know IRL. For example, the charcters from "Everybody Hates Raymond", represents my in-laws because of their characteristics is somewhat identical to the shows chracters. Lastly, you have to look at what these people represent to you. Someone that recently told me their dream of Jay-Z and Beyounce. This couple represented the Pastor and this individuals church and what was happening within. I hopes this helps and God Bless!!!
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

I think that maybe its just that I need to pray for this "drummer" thats in a famous band.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW