Vampire, Lady GaGa, and Family Mansion

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello all, I had a brief scene in which a vampire was trying to "glamour" a woman or put her in a trance. She overcame the vampire Eric. My question is how do you give symbolism to something that is made up. I I know they are cold, dead, and feed on others for blood, very strong and night creatures. But would someone consider them a seduction spirit because of their tactics?

I had another scene with GaGa in it. She was in a video prancing around in a black bra and panty set and black boots. She was singing and for some reason I felt the need to listen to her song although I did not like her spirit. It was like a gravatational pull; just like that of a vampire "glammering". For some reason she was on my Ipod.
At the end of this long dream, I am standing in front of a family mansion. However, this mansion look like a log cabin retreat. It had red trimming around the building a nd in the center where the front step entrance was at. It read, "Welcome to the GRAYMOOR, GRAMMER, or GREYMORE Family Home." This building was on a hill and was at the bottom looking up.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I think I am on to something with the vampire symbolism and will place my thoughts, just in case anyone else have had dreams about vampires.
Vampires are seducing and bewitching spirits. They also symbolizes those that are dead in the spirit and they make attempts of causing others to follow their paths into darkness. They are very powerful because of their allure. Although, I was not a part of the scene, in which the vampire Eric attempts to glamour the woman; however, I could literaly feel his strength while I was asleep. Rev 18:23, And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

last night I watched a history channel show on the man they based the whole Dracula thing on. He was a ruler over Romania.
He did the most horrifying things to his subjects. His father was a part of some dragon order of the church at that time, it was an order appointed by the pope. His name meant "son of the dragon", or son of the devil. I missed the connection about how the legends came about (4 kids talking lol). I would normally have not ever watched something about him, but I felt like Abba was saying to me.. watch this and then you get on here and share a dream He gave you...just makes me wonder if the Lord is showing us the spiritural principles of what we are battling against for our youth, the general mindset of today? A call to prayer.

I read an article about Lady Gaga to recently, I don't agree with her either, there is something going on there much deeper than just a catchy tune.

Greystone Mansion, there is a mansion called that in Bev Hills. There was a murder there and the family was involved in the teapot dome scandal.

I don't normally interpret dreams like this, but I sense (could be wrong) that perhaps God is giving us warning to pray.

Shalom to you!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

WOW, is all I can say. Especially in regards to the last part. My 12 yo daughter normally have vampire dreams but in her dreams they are attacking each other for power. Someone several months ago, had a dream in which they were is a pub and this guy told her that vampires do indeed exist. The reason why the craze caught on is because this baron wanted to scare away his enemies, so he would take the heads of dead soldiers and place them on sharp poles to scare them away.
Lady Gaga was a part of the scene with Eric the vampire and succubus/incubus came to mind. The mansion name is somewhat foggy for me; hence is why I have several names. Thanks agin and God Bless you!!!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

[just moving this post here so it's all on one thread]

Newbie wrote..

I am a bit concerned about something and seeking advice on the last part of my dream
Recap:

I am at the bottom of a grassy hill and I look up and there is this huge mansion sitting on top it. It appeared to be the only house in the area and it was centered in the middle of a secluded wooded area. However, this mansion looks like a huge log cabin retreat hotel. Although, it appeared to be this, nevertheless it was a family home. It had numerous doors and I do not recall exactly if it was 3 or 4 floors. What comes to mind is that it was setup like that of a motel in which the room doors were on the outside. The entire building were logs. Directly in the front entry way, was this bright red trim. On the trim was something like a welcome messge (do not remember what was written because the engraved lettering was small). However, right below this was the family name engraved in very large lettering.
During this scene, it was like it was impressed on me to remember this. i even awoke a few times trying to force myself to remember this. When I awoke, I recalled that it was something like Greymore, Gramoore, Gramaire or Glaymore but it sounded something like glamour.
Now, I remember that a part of this dream entailed a vampire named Eric that was trying to "glamour" a female prey. I could feel this alllure in the natural while I slept. The female overcame while she was being glamoured. She stated I love Jesus, by the power and Blood of Jesus. My blood is His blood.
Now I stated all of that to state this, the aspect of the house had me somewhat perplexed. I also, remembered that the family that owned and resided there were rich, powerful, profolific, and political. I was given a split second glance of them in the dream. While doing research on "gramoores" in Greek, this popped up out of the blue: "grimoire". Her is what the online dictionary states:
etymology: From Old French grammaire < Ancient Greek γραμματικός (grammatikos, “knowing how to read and write”).
Collins dictionary -a textbook of sorcery and magic
[C19: from French, altered from grammaire grammar ; compare glamour ]
Wordnet by Princeton University -noun
a manual of black magic (for invoking spirits and demons)

Now if anyone has any insight or thoughts please feel free to post. Right now I am trying to make sense of this. Thanks in advance.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks Discerning and forgive me for my error.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Note to self:
CABIN
kab'-in (chanuyyoth, "vaults"; Jeremiah 37:16 the Revised Version (British and American), "cells"): In the East the prison often consisted of a pit (compare "dungeon-house" the Revised Version (British and American) and "house of the pit" the Revised Version, margin) with vaulted cells around it for the confinement of prisoners. The word is probably a gloss. The phrase "and into the cells" seems superfluous after "into the dungeonhouse."

- To confine in, or as in, a cabin.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Kinda spooked me a second-

I live in a cabin on a hill with a wide front entrance and a maroon red roof. :shock:
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

imavessel wrote:Kinda spooked me a second-

I live in a cabin on a hill with a wide front entrance and a maroon red roof. :shock:
Well this was the last part of the dream sequence, and it was in a place that was very unfamiliar to me. It was back in the US because of the language, the family's profile, etc... I was made aware to just stand and look at it and the name is what is throwing me off it started with a G and went along the lines of what I posted. I am pretty sure that the Lord is giving me a lesson and not a prophetic vision. Sorry if I have startled you.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I have seen this before, Every few years a new pop icon will come out of nowhere. When i was a teen it wasent like that but that was just when MTV was starting and it was more like "Groups" and bands that caught ones attentionIt was a gap time when it was more the music then the person.. Id say this was beyween 1980 and 1984.
But by the time i was about 18 or so Madoona came on the scene. She was HUGE and scandlous and had a spirit about her that was bothersome. She though still has a popular fan base has declined a wee bit.
Then there was poor Britany. Britnaey though very messed up there for awiele i have felt a sweetness and perhaps a call on her life,. That may be why the girl is so niserbale in her fame wiele others seem to be enjoying the trip .

Now its Lady Gaga,, Ga. ga reminds me of Gag. My daughter Eden likes her but her music cannot be played in the house, Eden is told she must listen to her music by ipod as to not infect the whole house, But Eden i think this is a passing fancy...Shes i dont belive is obsessed.
It seesm the satantic kingdom has somebody ready fro each Generation. Though Elvis i think was raised a christian and perhaps basically a decent guy and talented ,,, I think he was used,. Then came the Beatles... a group i never found apealing and still cant understand why they were so well liked.
After that not to long i think Madoona popped up, I think John Lennon was killed in 1980. It would be interesting to see when Madonna made the leap to fame.

In a way thease groups are used to suck the life blood out of our youth, They get entranced. They if they get overly addicted to this kind of music or a 'musician" can be like the living dead.

It may be about the music industry.
I would keep lady Gaga in prayer. She is just being used. Hope this helps some.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I wanted to add that "Thriller " by Micheal Jackson was released in 1982, This would right around the tiem Maddona was at least looking for that big break which would come in just a few years ( either 1983 or 1984) Of course he was extremely popular and even i recall hearing his songs alort as a teen so muchit was like background noise. But this was the start of the MTV craze whic i think changed the music industry,.
Elvis died to soon and in a pathectic sad manner... MIcheal was a in my belief very unhappy most of his adult life and died trying to find some peace. John L:ennon was murfered. Brittaney almost came toa close a few times,,but has survived, We may never know how she escaped self destruction ,,, it may be because of unknown prayers of many people.

Madoona of all things still going strong. But who knows whats really going on. I know she has suffered two failed marraiges...., I belive her star has waned but she is still doing tours i belive,,seems healthy and still has a fan base.

Right now it seems Lady gaga is the "it' girl>
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

Your Dream

Post by His_handmaiden »

There are a couple things that strike me about your dream. One is that the vampire does reveal a seducing spirit. I think it may be revealing other spirits as well and, (possibly), a stronghold. I believe Lady Gaga is a catalyst for whatever spirits are revealed by the vampire, and, her vehicle is music. This is truly from the Lord because the Lord led me to give up such things, already after teaching me how easy it is to fall into error when we embrace the things of the world we sometimes feel are harmless, they are not. One night last week I went to sleep early. I woke up kinda late at night and had left the television on. I saw music, (worldly), and very expensive stage props, glitz and glamour. It caught my eye. As usual I thought to myself as soon as it gets bad I am going to get up and change the channel. Suddenly there was Lady GaGa. She did wear that type of clothes as Newbie described. At one point she opened her mouth and had those vampire teeth in her mouth, and, this is live. I wanted to turn it, it was eery to me, but, I wanted to get something out of it to preach to the young people about it. It was appalling, outrageous and her fans roared and literally worshipped her. That was scary. I was seeing what type of hold this had on our youth. It unable to move. There was much more but it caused me to want to vomit and it surely shows that we are a lot nearer to the end than when we first believed. It is evil but it is compelling. I understand why the bible says to'shun even the appearance of evil.GaGa refers to hands as 'paws." she kept telling them to lift their paws up. It is gothic and evil an she had no shame. But, with the eyes of the Spirit of Yahweh, I saw her bondage and I saw the little girl beneath. At the end of the show she has almost nothing on, her bodyguards give her a long coat and help her make her way to the car and guess who was waiting for her? her dad. He is the one responsible. He hugged her and she seemed to shrink into a little girl. I was reluctant to share this. I do not watch this type of thing again, but, I had to reveal and expose this spirit that Newbie dreamed about. What he dreamed, I experienced. They showed the show again and I hurried up and turned the channel. I pray nobody is offended and if you are please tell me and I will apologize personally. ONE OF YOU MENTIONED THAT THE LORD IS SHOWING US TO PRAY, YES, HE IS,..LIKE never before. LASTLY, i WANTED TO RE-ITERATE THAT LADY Gaga is a type and shadow a symbol of the type of onslaught released upon the nations young people. I pray that you are encouraged to continue in your prayers for your daughter that likes her and listens to her music. And, I thought about the name GaGa, sounds like baby talk to me, does anyone else get that? Hope this helps. AS we run towards the Lord we will be led and kept. :)
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Interesting thread - as you read through it starts to make sense.

I believe that God is showing you the principalities and powers at work behind Lady Gaga's music and the Vampire craze (Eric, is the name of one of the vampires in a popular TV programme) that is doing the rounds. With her latest song out about Judas, I decided to watch the video clip. There is without a doubt a spirit behind this, influencing and probably promoting her to the level that she has achieved. Wow that sounds so 'super spiritual' when I see that in print, but it is glaringly obvious. The vampire craze and Gaga craze is sucking young people in by the thousands, and many are wanting to imitate and be like her.

I hadn't read down to the other part of the dream, but wondered if it was connected to the Grimoire - book of magic, and see that you have discovered that. So many symbols here, wooden house - representing humanity - red over the doorway - representing blood - but unfortunately not Jesus in this instance - an imitation, and welcoming into the things of the occult spirit. Vampires suck the life out of people, and this is what this dream is suggesting, that Gaga, vampire craze etc is drawing people in (glamour) by a spirit/principality/power. You were shown that this was a very influential, moneyed family - the Media mountain (music/tv/films etc) is huge at deciding how society will be affected, and Gaga is probably the most influential woman in this industry at present - she is everywhere, doesn't matter that what she does is crazy/evil etc, she has sprinkled in a few 'nice sounding' songs 'Born This Way' - also a nod to the gay community, and is now accepted as eccentric - her voice is very good, and she gets away with whatever she wants!

I believe strongly that God is showing you this, so you can pray and declare the opposite of what Gaga/vampire craze is doing. (Which is an organised assault by satan) We are sons and daughters of the King and have great authority, and can change atmospheres - this media mountain, needs to be taken back for God, and the prayers of a righteous man and woman availeth much!!!

Pray for Gaga's salvation - she IS open to spiritual things - may even have used the grimoire to get what she wanted - but we know that greater is He that is within us than he that is in this world. Ask God to show you how He sees her and how to best pray for her, and for strong, wise Christians to be placed all around her and others in the media industry. In many ways because she is open spiritually, it is easier for her to receive a revelation of the love of God, and really that is what she is looking for by all her attention seeking.....she is just a lost little girl needing her Papa, and God has given you this dream/vision because He wants to change things, and He uses us to co-labour with Him in doing that.

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I want to thank each and every last one of y'all. You have all truly been a blessing. Yes I do agree that eveil came come in the simplest of things. My gma along time ago would tell me about evil coming through the tv screen when watching tv programmin. Of course, I was a teen that love watching horror and thought it was non-sense. However, now I know better. Prophetess Juanita Bynum, in a sermon she gave several years back stated that the Lord showed her how the devil used Madonna and Janet Jackson in trapping people. The house at the end of this dream, is what really had me soewhat perplex but knew it had to do with the overall dream theme. When I came across the term "grimoire" and the manner that I did, it spoke volumes yet could not righteously tie it altogether. A brother in Christ that were given dream stold me a dream several months ago, and the message he was giving stated that the Lord is tired of man bending and twisting His words for their purpose. He was told to get back into Hebrew and Greek, to understand the meaning. The point to this is that I am finding myself looking a lot of Greek and Hebrew and this grimoire, I found out comes from Jewish mysticism. The Lord has me on my toes in regards to learning wisdom and His words. Thanks all, may He continue to bless you all with wisdom. God Bless.
Also, this is a confirmation because normally I will get a message in my e-mail in regards to posts and I found that with the exception of Jewels, I did not get notification. Jewels was the only response I saw and was notified of. I cam eback on here when I saw a new name by my post.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

jewels of joy wrote: John Lennon was murdered.
I was reading something about Lennon over a year ago, I found out he was very anti-Christ. Remember he stated that the Beatles was bigger than Christ and had to take it back after many let him know how they felt about this statement. I ran across a night vision of a young man, that went to hell and he stated that there was soul there that would speak blasphemies toward Jesus. Apparently Jesus was with this young man. The man said he did not know who the person was and he ask Jesus, who is this soul. Jesus replied Lennon.