Strange Series of Visions

Archives for 2011
jeff
Site Moderator

Strange Series of Visions

Post by jeff »

Hello,

Over the past week I recieved a series of pictures that seem to flow together. They occured over a 7 day period.

Last Monday while in prayer I saw a picture of the passenger side headlight and turnsignal on a car. That's where the "camera" was focused in on, like a close-up. Shortly after I saw the picture, the turn signal began to blink. The car was oriented South.

Sunday morning as I entered the church, we have a foyer and then 2 sets of double doors that enter the sanctuary with a fairly large decorative glass window inbetween them, going from doorway to doorway written on the wall in an arch design was the word "futility."

While preaching Sunday morning on the necessity of humility as the first step in pursuing an outpouring of the Spirit of God, I saw a very, very large man rise up from the floor with his neck stiff and his chest pushed out and I heard very clearly "We will never humble ourselves."

Any insights to this series?

Thanks,

jeff
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Jeff, I sense that you already know. And you're right. Pray diligently.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jeff, these are just thoughts, so toss if miss the mark. It looks like someone is heading in the direction of fleshiness/worldliness. This person is coming about a natural change, perhaps reliance on manly strength instead of the Lord.
The pane with futility brings to mind Roman 8:20 (ESV), "For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope". And Jeremiah 14:14, Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.
The stiff neck man brings to mind this scripture: Nehemiah 9:29 (NLT), "You warned them to return to your Law, but they became proud and obstinate and disobeyed your commands. They did not follow your regulations, by which people will find life if only they obey. They stubbornly turned their backs on you and refused to listen."
Hopes this helps some and pray you get clarity over this, God bless!!!
Last edited by Newbie on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

GREETINGS JEFF

I see unwillingness to "turn". this individual seems to be on a desert road where whirlwinds can take place stirring up a lot of dust, this seems to be rising and in it's fullest strength.
This person seems to be exuding expressions of his will which are exemplified. Rebellion comes to mind which we know rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.

It went from turning TO BLINKING. Perhaps this is a warning just as a warning yellow light flashes to get ones attention that something is just ahead or right around the corner.

Please toss if this doesn't resonate with your spirit.

I will pray for you regarding this dream as I think it hold great significance.

Many blessings to you Jeff
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Revelation of the strongman that needs to be bound so that you can see the outpouring of His Spirit that you are desiring? God give you wisdom and insight:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Jeff, I sense that you already know. And you're right. Pray diligently.
Unfortunately, this one has me stymied...so many possible directions to go in. I continue to seek the Lord regarding the many possibilities I could take this in.

I appreciate the responses and am adding them to my own thoughts as I continue to seek the Lord for revelation over this.

jeff
Prophet4888
Silver Member

Post by Prophet4888 »

I believe this is the Lord letting you know that you are being led by a false light causing you to go SOUTH - Natural: Sin; world; temptation; trial; flesh; corruption; deception.

Because of this, your work is futility (1. Having no useful result.
2. Trifling and frivolous; idle).

When you are not "going in the direction of the Holy Spirit" but follow a false light, you have no authority to cast out pride demon so the flock could listen with their humble heart.

Basically, the place you are at is not God's will.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

This is not an individual. It is a group of people. I also had thoughts of how Pharaoh hardened his heart. That was part of God's plan. He revealed his power and glory.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Jeff, the word that stood out to me was "turn". If a car represents a ministry, yours or someone else's, then this ministry is engaging the indicator light -indicating the intention of turning or repenting. If the car was oriented south when you saw this, it would show a desire or intent to turn from temptation or the flesh(south).

Futility speaks to me of trying to change through one's own efforts. For salvation by man is in vain, (futility) but through God we shall do valiantly. It is he who will trample down the foe.Ps 60:11,12 The word engraved on the walls may be a symbol that a defeatist attitude is a part of the structure of this church, or perhaps a habit of doing things in the flesh and that led to disappointment. You may have to go back and deal with some history that resulted in people building on a foundation of disappointment.

Perhaps the larger man was the foe being outed to you. Perhaps the foe is stubborness or a controlling attitude that says, "You can't tell me what to do." This is the opposite of humility. It is often the result of fear and the expectation of disappointment that causes somebody to become self-protective and self-reliant.

Keep looking down, Jeff! You are seated with Christ in heavenly places! I think you have flushed out the enemy. I wonder if this dream is showing you how to pray and giving you a heads-up about battle plans of the other side.

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Jeff,

Time for a change in direction. If the car was facing south the passenger side blinker would be west, so go west and be adventerous pastor man of God. Ya got time to run an experiment of sorts? I think you should go through the church praying during the middle week when nobody is there. Just you and possibly your wife too, and your call maybe take a trusted church elder along as a chord of three strands is not easily broken. Go through the church anointing each and every pew and each and every doorway and window in it and as pastor declare and take up your pastoral authority in the name of Jesus and verbally command that prideful spirit that is blocking the people to go in Jesus name. Pray for an open heaven and for the people to hear the words of the Lord that he has given you with an open heart. Ask for the Holy Spirit to become manifest in the sanctuary and for Angels to be sent in reinforcement. I think that eventhough there are several ways you can go from these visions, I think that this will become a learning exercise for you in greater spiritual authority and anointing and spiritual warfare. Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

"Resistance is not futile. We will not be assimilated." - Star Trek

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

A change in direction was what I was seeing with this!
I also over the years have seen you in specific places,
for a season/work! I see that this strongman will be
broken before you change direction and what you have
thus far accomplished, has not been futile or in vain!

:wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

yup in other words, turn right before it keeps heading south.

in Christ,