Help on the mountain

Archives for 2011
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Help on the mountain

Post by grace_full1 »

I haven't dreamed in awhile and if my sister wouldn't have told me her weird "I ate funyons before bed dream" I might not have remember last nights this morning and I realized it might mean something

I dreamed I was looking at a tall mountain. There was a stair case going up the mountain. There was a huge accident that happened near the top of the mountain. I knew they were going to need help transporting the injured down the mountain. So I turned and said to the people milling around.

"Those guys are going to be tired and need relief organize yourselves in groups of four to relieve the workers carrying the victims. " People listened to me and organized themselves.

I then walked up to the guard (this person, I don't know if the person was a he or a she) and said. (Will) they need help? and was told

"If they needed anything they would tell me" I didn't understand why the person said that cause I KNEW help would be needed and we were ready. It left me feeling confused as to their answer but I knew (like you know that you know that you know) the rescue workers would need help cause they would be tired and the people at the base of the mountain would be ready to spell them at the 1/2 way point.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Graceful, I may miss the mark on this one but this is just a outside the box thought. What I am seeing from your dream is a group of Saints that may get injured or come under attack in warfare. The person that you are talking to brings to mind someone that is supposed to be helping but maybe because they hold a certain title or position or they hold a certain mindframe, they are not doing their job. For example, I have seen some deacons that are suppose to help others want help them because they may consider a certain task beneath them. But it looks like you are positioning yourself and you are NOT about titles or positions. Toss out if none of this resonates. God bless!

Note: I made a typo and I meant NOT about titles. I did a edit.
Last edited by Newbie on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

Newbie wrote:. For example, I have seen some deacons that are suppose to help others want help them because they may consider a certain task beneath them. But it looks like you are positioning yourself and you are about titles or positions. Toss out if none of this resonates. God bless!
Explain this last part more clearly would you??
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Graceful, it was a typo I meant to say that you are NOT about titles. My brain works quicker than my hands. Sorry about this, I edited it. :oops:
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

Thanks...I was just a bit confused :) Thanks for replying!

Grace_full1