11:11

Archives for 2011
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I also see it many times during each week since 2007.

(I also see the number 5:55 almost every day!)

Personally,

I have wondered if Nov 11 this year will be the date when the Father
delivers the answer to the promises He made back in 2002, 2007 and also the promises from the end of 2008

Even if nothing happens whatsoever on Nov 11,

i do know this one thing which He has spoken into my heart and I know He does not lie:

I will never leave you nor forsake you! (this is one of His greatest promises ever spoken~IMO anyway!)

thanks for reading

:wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Something about the number eleven at least in scripture was the 11th hour. That would be around 5 o'clock. When I was reading this scripture a few weeks ago I thought, yeah, that makes sense.

This seems to be something positive, that as the day grows toward its end, and as the time runs short to do His work, God's grace speaks in the midst of the edge of dusk discouragement, and chaos.
He becons as a light, Come. Come. There is work even for you without a way to make your wage, I will fill you. Enter in.

For the last shall be first, and the first shall be last...
and they will receive the same wage.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Have been seeing 11:11 since some time in the early 1990s.

I first heard that others were noticing it too when I read something on it in the Morningstar Journal in 2003-2004. They said that it was the coming together of the apostolic and prophetic.

Recently someone asked Joni Ames about it and she said that it was a play on words to do with getting out (rid of) the leaven of the pharisees - she heard "the leaven the leaven".

I have heard other people say it means something else.

I've come to the conclusion that no-one knows for sure what it means, so I'm just going to not get hung up on it. If God wants me to know what it means, then He'll have to make it abundantly clear to me. Until then, I'm not going to spend another minute wondering what it's about!
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

saw it again this morning

i was thinking about videogames at the time and whether or not i should continue playing them

other times when i saw 11:11, i was thinking about other stuff

but i mean, just seeing 11:11 on the clock...even a few times in a row or days in a row...i don't know if it means more than that either
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

this morning Officer Parson's called me to remind me that they still have an open case from Jan. of this year 2011 (the case involved unauthorized use of my debit card number)

someone had been using my debit card number in Brooklyn NY (i live in TX) anyway, they were doing a follow up and I just realized the total amount stolen from my account in Jan was $555.41

It's strange because i have also been seeing the number 41.

So it's odd that I would be seeing the numbers 11:11 or 1:11 and also 5:55 and sometimes 41 :shock:

i mean, i'm NOT superstitious but it does seem strange. I guess i should just chalk it up to strange coincidence!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

11-11-11 has been declared a day of Global Worship and the group that I am involved (doing a city-wide worship service where I live) will be part of this event.....Global Day of Worship. Basically they will be webcasting various worship events in all 24 time zones, from various church groups, organizations, christian artists etc...so looking forward to what the Lord will bring here on earth as it is in heaven...
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

A millennium (plural millennia) is a period of time equal to one thousand years (1,000)—from the Latin phrase mille, thousand, and annus, year—often but not necessarily related numerically to a particular dating system.

Sometimes, it is used specifically for periods of one thousand years that begin at the starting point (initial reference point) of the calendar in consideration (typically the year "1"), or in later years which are whole number multiples of a thousand years after it. The term can also refer to an interval of time beginning on any date. Frequently in the latter case (and sometimes also in the former) it may have religious or theological implications (see millenarianism). Sometimes in religious use, such an interval called a "millennium" might be interpreted less precisely, i.e., not always being exactly 1000 years long.[wikipedia.org]

What is coming up on this date is important... let us pray and Glorify the Lord.

On earth as it is in HEAVEN... let it be done in HIS HOLY Name...
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Prophet4888 wrote:Everything is for the Glory of God. The numbers as well as letters are part of God's design and it's the occults that "pollute" God's way of communication with us.

Everything God created is Holy, it is our sinful nature that uses it for divination and unholy ways.

I see many numbers in dream, vision and occurrence that lets me know God is with me through this.

11:11 the new age uses it for worship of angels.

My experience with the number is, I am not alone and God gives me strength. Everything I'm experiencing at this moment is being recorded for God's glory and I have unseen help from God. "Do not feel alone, I am with you"...

When I start seeing the numbers, it's usually when I'm in the mist of a trial.

Right now, I'm seeing 23 (end of trial and new beginning) and 43 (God's exceeding Joy). It's been a very long journey in 2 things the Lord wanted and God is giving me strength to finish well.

Don't read junk, but read the bible and pray for revelations. These are my revelations, but yours may be different as your relationship with God is different from me.

There is no universal teaching. It's a personal relationship with God.

Hope this helps.
:D
edifying ~ !
Jesus is the Saviour
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Received an interesting email this afternoon....our worship leader that is part of our our city-wide worship received $1, 111.11 in her bible this morning. She's not sure who would do this or how it found its way into her bible. All her things were on a chair in the front row while she was on stage worshiping with the band.. :D To say she is stunned is beyond words as no one was near her bible....she was also given this scripture verse with her beautiful gift..... :D Always LOVE how our Lord moves....WOW....
Deut. 1:11 May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you!
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

As I was waking up a week or so ago I heard God say to me, "Once de Noviembre" He likes to give me things in other languages now and then, but I know enough Spanish to understand he said, "November 11".

I wasn't sure what it was about, but as I was surfing the internet one evening I found that there is going to be a SOZO School of Healing just 15 min from my house and it is on the 11th & 12th of November. At first I thought I was supposed to go, but later figured I wouldn't because I wasn't familiar with the group and they might not teach everything scripturally. The night after I decided not to go I had a dream that indicated I WAS to go. So I registered, it is free, which is a great blessing as I would not be able to go if it wasn't.

Last night I had two dreams that confirmed for me that I am supposed to go to the school.

I realize Nov 11 could signify a lot of things and I have even wondered if there could be more to the date than just a leading for me, and it is very possible. But, personally, I just can't wait for Friday and to learn whatever it is that God wants me to learn! It's going to be exciting!

Blessings to you all!
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Four Years,

Here's a recent article out that talks about what mynewsong mentioned in a previous post. This might give you more insight as to what the Lord is speaking about in the upcoming days...

http://elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=10425

Jan