Farmland/Invisible Pitcher/Wheel Barrel

Archives for 2011
Daybreak
Site Admin

Farmland/Invisible Pitcher/Wheel Barrel

Post by Daybreak »

While I was praying I had this vision below.....

I saw a flat field/farm land and in this field were low lying plants. I remember looking ahead and saw dark clouds coming towards me and I knew a storm was heading in my direction. I remember seeing a rather large invisible crystal pitcher suspended slightly above and in front of me. I could see the outline of it because of the way the sunlight caught certain angles of it. It was a rather large and it was pouring water into my wheel barrel. I am standing with my wheel barrel and watching the water fall and splash into it. I saw myself going down a row of plants always dumping the water on the left hand side and waiting for the invisible pitcher to fill up my wheel barrel with water. I remember I was doing this and looking at the storm that was coming straight at me. The vision ended with me trying to water the plants a bit quicker before the storm came. After the vision there was this deep impression/knowledge that the plants needed to be watered before the storm because the ground was extremely dry to the point where if the storm came it would have destroyed the plants. What I was doing was preparing the ground for a large dose of saturated water so when the rains came it could absorb it more…end of vision
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Perhaps spreading the truth (water) to the masses (dying plants) before they caught in the storm???
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Interesting....the plants weren't dying as they looked healthy and were vibrant green. The ground was dry though..as I am responding to you I was just reminded about another vision I had about a vine growing in dry ground....going to look for that.....thanks Newbie for what you shared I believe you have opened something up for me.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Daybreak wrote: I was just reminded about another vision I had about a vine growing in dry ground...
In regards to the vine this passage comes to mind, Jeremiah 2:21, "But I was the one who planted you, choosing a vine of the purest stock--the very best. How did you grow into this corrupt wild vine?"
The dry ground represents those in society that is lacking "Living Water" to keep them "hydrated" or shall I say filled with the Spirit.