Two Dreams Successive Nights With Dogs

Archives for 2011
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Two Dreams Successive Nights With Dogs

Post by Robert2.0 »

Night One:

Wife and I were driving around (wife was driving) our old neighborhood and looking at the streets where there ws new contruction (also happened IRL). I remember in the dream though that construcion had stopped and there was just no activity.

We came to one street (in the area where building stopped) and there was this huge white dog. It was large and very muscular and it seemed to be resting and as we approached we woke it up. It came at the car like most dogs would IRL like it was going to attack the car. I was initially afraid and I told my wife to turn around lets go and she did. Then I told her to stop because I was not going to be bullied by a dog. So she turned around and I had something in my hand and I motined like I was going to hit it and it stopped barking. I motioned as if I was going to get out of the car and it backed up. Then my wife began to leave I told her to stop again and did this again, and then we drove off. EOD

Night Two:

I was at my parents house again in their basement (IRL this is where we lived for 2.5 years after my business failed and we could get back on our feet). We had moved out (just as IRL) and my father was remodeling the basement to rent it out to other folks. I was there and he was showing it to other folks to rent as he remodled it.

The first folks quickly said no because it wasnt finished yet but he convinced them to stay and as he was showing them around others showed up and were waiting. Then the sky begin to get dark and we knew a storm was coming. It seemed that there was a broadcast in the background about an tornado coming and sure enough there was.

I remember looking outside and could see three areas where they could form but it ended up forming in the area closest to the house. So it did and it got very windy and noisey as debris hit the house. I got everyone inside safely and we waited for it to pass. I looked out the window and could see it go by and as quick as it started it was over.

Then as I opened the door there to the right there was a dog high up in a tree. I thought we were going to have to call the fire department to get it down but it sat a moment then crawled down. It was brown and white in color and something unusual about it face and had something in its mouth but was never hostile and just walked off across the front yard. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Robert,
Wife and I were driving around (wife was driving) our old neighborhood and looking at the streets where there was new contruction. I remember in the dream though that construcion had stopped and there was just no activity.
Something from you and your wife past, that was building or piling up has stopped.
We came to one street (in the area where building stopped) and there was this huge white dog. It was large and very muscular and it seemed to be resting and as we approached we woke it up. It came at the car like most dogs would IRL like it was going to attack the car. I was initially afraid and I told my wife to turn around lets go and she did. Then I told her to stop because I was not going to be bullied by a dog. So she turned around and I had something in my hand and I motined like I was going to hit it and it stopped barking. I motioned as if I was going to get out of the car and it backed up. Then my wife began to leave I told her to stop again and did this again, and then we drove off.
The dog looks like someone from your past. An individual that may appear to be "holier than thou" (its color). Whatever, you and your wife maybe trying to revisit, it appears that this person is a part of it and their bark is louder than bite. I believe that this dog maybe a "watch dog" that you do not trust and perhaps may have cause you and your family some strife.
It appears, that your wife may have some reservations about this; hence the reason she wants to leave. However, you ask her for support (you telling her to stop twice) and once you confront this dog that is the end of that.
Toss out if it does not speak. God bless!!!
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

The first thing to come to mind about the first dream is territory. The white dog seems territorial. Usually when it comes to territorial spirits they don't come looking for people but when you approach the territory that's been assigned to them, they get aggressive.

I believe you wanting to go back is an sign that you do have authority over whatever the dog respresents.

Like Newbie said, it could have to do with your pass.

Dream 2

Your parents could be getting ready to be in conflict with someone or mortgage company (something along those lines) in the near future and they may need your help. Tornadas deal with conflict, agruments etc. The aggression of the tornada in the dream most likely represents intensity of the conflict. I would call your parents and make sure things are ok to be safe. Ask ok, ask a few general questions about the house.

Not sure about the second dog yet. Dream two seem like a warning dream. Dream 1 could be a warning of some sort be not sure.

TS...
Truth Seeker
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Thank you Newbie and Truthseeker. I will be praying about your comments. They do seem valid to me. My parents were in a car accident and they may go into litigation soon regarding a settlement from the representatives of the one that hit them.

My Mom has also asked me to pray for her regarding her health.

As far as me, I want to please the LORD and I hope I do so in the SPIRIT only not the flesh. The past few dreams seem to be pointing at my state of mind and what I value.

I have realized recently to look back at my fruit as an indicator of what I value in my life. Not sure if that makes sense to you all but thats where I am right now.