I was arrested...

Archives for 2011
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

I was arrested...

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

This dream troubled me and although I understand it to some degree, I'd really appreciate some additional insight:

Dreamt I was flying some contraption (?) around the neighborhood, something I actually was inside of though so *I* was flying around which didnt seem abnormal in the dream but i was NAKED while doing so and also, drunk. Some ppl saw me naked this way and called the cops on me.

A man who I guess was a cop came and slapped handcuffs on me and told me I was under arrest. i was still buck naked.

I thought I was going to jail but it seems it was more like a facility for juvenile delinquents; my peers were all teen-aged girls. At first i was afraid but then I realized i was able to speak with them and be a good influence and friend even (IRL I have been told I will, as one thing, minister to young girls). They were all troubled and in there for various minor crimes and such. I recall saying to one girl, "I'm 20." In the dream, it seems I was this age although IRL I am late 30s. The girls seemed kinda impressed by this, that i was older but in there with them.

I was very, very upset at being in trouble and being in this place and was almost in anguish. I recall feeling very distraught that i was to, in the dream, miss my high school graduation because I was going to be in this facility. Someone told me I would be in for 13 days (I know the 13 aint good).
That after the 13 days, I could go home and that I probablywouldnt go to jail because the crime i was charged with, a person had to be charged with it 10 times before they got jail time. I was just charged once and would likely have to pay a fine and do some community service, which really relieved me.

But I was still upset that my "crime" would be in the newspapers, bringing even more shame on me and hurting me more than I already was in life.

Then a letter came to me while I was in this juvenile place and had the name of a prophet-friend of mine on the left-side, a stamp almost. I opened the letter and was informed that I would be released within 24 hours (instead of the full 13 days i was told) but now I cannot recall the reason why. I felt my friend's prayers had something to do with this good news.

So I am waiting to go home, I believe a familymember was to pick me up. While I was still in, my mother brought my cat to visit me.... which was very pleasing to me. Someone else sent me a package in the mail containing facial cream/cleanser, deodorant and other toiletries. It seemed like I was comfortable and being taken care of, despite the fact i was in this facility. I started to like it there but was still waiting to go home.

Also some bit about a psych doctor adding giving me some new medication.

So the dream ended as I was in my "cell" or little room, waiting to go home, and seeing human feces on the sink. I took it and threw it in the toilet and flushed it. This happened another time and I again got rid of it (gross I know but symbolic).

I was feeling better but worrried about what penalties I would still get for being arrested even though they were lesser than I had originally feared. I fear what family and friends would think and felt shame and embarrassment.

So! Again was feeling comfortable and kinda like I wanted to stay in this place now that my cat could visit, I had a room with what I needed and was getting along with the other girls.

~End of dream

Thanks for reading!!!

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm on my way out the door and will explain in more detail and list some scriptures coming to mind later if necessary, but quickly, I see you as symbolic of the Bride of Christ who is being redeemed out of Babylon, rebellion and adultery, going through a cleansing process and being brought back into covenant, the New Temple, New Jerusalem.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Wow, thanks, WP! God bless you.

Please do post more when u have time.

Thanks again,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5