Veil Torn From Face

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Veil Torn From Face

Post by Warrior Princess »

I didn't really "see" anything, but I had the very intense sensation of something being violently ripped away from my face, and I had the understanding that it was the veil being torn from my face and that *I* was the bride in my dreams. (I haven't had any actual bride dreams lately I don't think).
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Wow! I sense that you are being unveiled for crystal clear vision as a bride of Christ. The violence was perhaps the magnitude of unveiling as He is ready to love on you and you be able to behold Him in ways that are much, much different than in times past.
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Awesome response ServantLeader!
caahbHg,
deBorah
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

There's a guy who I thought maybe the Lord was pointing to for marriage, but last night I figured out that he's not on the same page, so...might be the veil being torn off my face. :|

I think maybe the "dream" part might be a sort of "key" to my dreams lately...I felt this morning like maybe he was saying that I am symbolic of the Bride of Christ. So I guess I will have to go back and look at them all again since I wasn't looking at them that way.
~Warrior Princess
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Warrior Princess...that is a real possibility. Sometimes God sends a warning about people and situations, which I know that you know.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Got the word HARPAZO which is where "rapture" comes from: 1. to seize, carry off by force, 2. to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly, 3. to snatch out or away

:?:
~Warrior Princess