Sparkly Purple Fridge Meeting

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Sparkly Purple Fridge Meeting

Post by Warrior Princess »

Not sure I have it all in the right order...

Upstairs in an old house on my computer. There was a meeting about to happen downstairs. Christopher H. was going to lead it. The living room was a light green and I asked if they had repainted it from the slightly darker green. There was also an iridescent sparkly purple retro refrigerator in the room and I was wearing a poofy coat that was also iridescent sparkly purple. There was some other item like that also and I said that normally I wouldn't wear multiple items of that color since it would be too retro. There was something about some guy I didn't like and/or accusations that I had cheated on my husband (I'm not married) and I didn't know if I could worship with them. The meeting started and Christopher was leading in prayer and worship. There was also something about a meeting happening around a table and I was trying to shut the computer off and someone else was trying to help or something. I was trying to close the program I was running because it was personal.

New scene, I think I was in our old Union house and apparently I was expecting. My mom was asking me about formula and I was reading the side of the can to answer her question. One of my step cousins had apparently decided that she was doing the nursery and showing books to people asking them to decide on the scene, different variations of a dreamy pastoral daytime scene. I said to her, "You know, I've decorated all my kids' nurseries." And she was kind of like "Oh." She wasn't apologetic at all and it was kind of awkward. I found a picture in one of the books of a glow in the dark star/sky room and said that I had decorated my youngest's room that way when she was a baby.

Then a group of us women were on a rainy street at night, down the hill from the first old house. There was a guy with red hair and beard and denim clothes making a phone call at a house, he had been out on the street. We were talking about how he could pass for a homeless guy if he messed himself up a bit. Some women in the group had experienced some kind of loss, a guy (maybe Ray Z) was taking care of them and I was walking up the street back toward the house. I was thinking about sending them a condolence card if I lived far away and had heard about it.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jehovahzapple

Post by Jehovahzapple »

Upstairs (mind) in an old (past) house on my computer (memory). There was a meeting about to happen downstairs (present). Christopher H (who is this to you) was going to lead it. The living room (present) was a light green (new life) and I asked if they had repainted (covered up, refreshed) it from the slightly darker (older) green (life). There was also an iridescent sparkly purple (royalty, rule) retro (past) refrigerator (heart) in the room and I was wearing a poofy (such as in puffed up) coat (covering that protects from cold) that was also iridescent sparkly purple (maybe judgment). There was some other item like that also and I said that normally I wouldn't wear multiple items of that color since it would be too retro (not one to be traditional). There was something (discernment) about some guy I didn't like and/or accusations that I had cheated on my husband (accusation against you not being faithful to the Lord) (I'm not married) and I didn't know if I could worship with them (offense). The meeting started and Christopher was leading in prayer and worship. There was also something about a meeting happening around a table (place of being fed, such as spiritually) and I was trying to shut the computer (memory) off and someone else was trying to help or something (possibly someone in your life, maybe a mentor that is trying to help you). I was trying to close the program (application) I was running because it was personal (not yet ready to have issues dealt with).

New scene, I think I was in our old Union (joined) house (past dwelling)and apparently I was expecting (about to bring forth fruit). My mom (church, mentor) was asking me about formula (doctrine) and I was reading (studying to show yourself approved) the side (which side?)of the can (law) to answer her question. One of my step cousins had apparently decided that she was doing the nursery (place for babies to rest/grow) and showing books (information) to people asking them to decide on the scene (choose you this day who you will serve). I said to her, "You know, I've decorated (adorned) all my kids' (fruit) nurseries (places of rest/growth)." And she was kind of like "Oh." She wasn't apologetic at all and it was kind of awkward. (appears that someone is trying to show you something in the spirit and you are not ready to receive it yet as the person seems sure of herself) I found a picture (a picture is worth a thousand words) in one of the books of a glow in the dark star/sky (the light shineth in darkness) room (removes the focus from yourself to something else) and said that I had decorated my youngest's (most recent) room that way when she (can refer to yourself) was a baby (as a new Christian).

Then a group of us women (what type of women) were on a rainy (like spiritual) street (way) at night (in the darkness), down the hill (valley) from the first (beginning) old house (of the past). There was a guy with red (passion, anger) hair (covering, covenant) and beard (harsh, unkempt as in not shaven) and denim (mixture of blue and white such as mixture of spiritual and pure - not mixed) clothes (covering of nakedness) making a phone call (communication) at a house (heart), he had been out on the street (way). We were talking about how he could pass for a homeless guy (without heart) if he messed himself up a bit. Some women in the group had experienced some kind of loss, a guy (maybe Ray Z - Who is this to you?) was taking care of them (restoring) and I was walking up the street (way) back (in the past) toward the house (heart). I was thinking about sending them a condolence (pity) card if I lived far away and had heard about it. (Why would you have to live far away to send a card?)

Hope this helps. Would love to know your thoughts. Please use what pertains and throw out what doesn't. May your understanding be enlightened by the Lord Jesus.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Nothing ringing any bells with these symbols, most of them mean different things to me, such as sparkly purple is double portion usually for me, but thanks for your reply JZ!
~Warrior Princess
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi WP,

Do you actually think God is trying to tell you something in this dream, or is this just one of those interesting, jumble of people & thoughts dreams?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I feel like this verse I got today has to do with the very last part of the dream. Any insights?

The word of the LORD came to me: 16 "Son of man, with one blow I am about to take away from you the delight of your eyes. Yet do not lament or weep or shed any tears. 17 Groan quietly; do not mourn for the dead. Keep your turban fastened and your sandals on your feet; do not cover the lower part of your face or eat the customary food [of mourners]." 18 So I spoke to the people in the morning, and in the evening my wife died. The next morning I did as I had been commanded. 19 Then the people asked me, "Won't you tell us what these things have to do with us?" 20 So I said to them, "The word of the LORD came to me: 21 Say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am about to desecrate my sanctuary--the stronghold in which you take pride, the delight of your eyes, the object of your affection. The sons and daughters you left behind will fall by the sword. 22 And you will do as I have done. You will not cover the lower part of your face or eat the customary food [of mourners]. 23 You will keep your turbans on your heads and your sandals on your feet. You will not mourn or weep but will waste away because of your sins and groan among yourselves. Ez 24
~Warrior Princess