7 JUDGES

Archives for 2011
dborah777
Diamond Member

7 JUDGES

Post by dborah777 »

Had a dream that I was deeply in love with my husband again. We were together on a beach. We walked into a school-type building and stopped in front of a classroom-type room. He held his hand out for me to walk in although he stayed in the hallway. I walked in and sat down in a circle of about 7 people. When I sat down and looked around, I realized that they all had on black judges robes (like the Supreme Court). One of them started acting REALLY crazy trying to scare me. I didn’t get scared, but I said to myself, “Self, you need to get up outta’ here!”

I think I know what this means, but could use your help.

Thank you. God bless. Merry CHRISTmas
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

buMP! HELP!
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

BUMP! BUMP! :D
caahbHg,
deBorah
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

You're in transition. He wants to teach you about his Covenant (circle) so that you can worship in Spirit AND Truth (beach-border of spirit and flesh), not just hearing, but obeying also. It may seem judgmental to you at first, but this is where he is taking the entire Body, bringing us out of lukewarmness, returning to our first love, our passion for him, because the testing is coming (the judgments of the end times are carried out by 7 angels, so that is another dimension of the people in judges robes) and we can't let our love grow cold because of lawlessness. His Law (covenant) is all about how to love him and love others. Judgment comes to the house of God first. We're being cleaned up, made into that bride without spot or wrinkle.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

This is powerful and a lot to chew on... Never thought of it in these terms. Thank you Warrior Princess!
caahbHg,
deBorah
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

dborah777,

God is the Judge. Your dream makes me think of the 7 Spirits of God. They are spoken of in Rev. 4 & 5 and Isa. 11. Here's an article that may give you more insight as to what the Lord may be revealing to you in this dream, something you can use to pray about for better understanding within yourself--for His purposes of where He is taking you now.

http://ft111.com/sevenspirits.htm

Hope this helps.
Jan
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

This is powerful... I will read when I get home... Thank you SOOOO much Janmar. Merry CHRISTmas
caahbHg,
deBorah
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

What immediately struck me is that you dreamt you were "deeply in love with your husband- again".

And the school, to me immediately makes me think of a classroom or learning environment.

Judges "hear" cases . . .

& Cases happen when there has been a disagreement, a dispute, something that brings two parties to opposing sides.

Judges, unlike sometimes juries act on the "letter of the law", not on feelings etc.

Your husband brought you there.

Yet, it seemed, he was not unfriendly, etc. in doing so.

Unrelated to what I am saying---or to what anyone else has said, . . . what does the dream mean to -you? Why? Because GOd speaks to us in ways that we can understand. So if there is something that you feel this or that means, look at that, and ask Him to let you see more of it ---- and He will.

I found that He speaks to us as uniquely as He hs made us. Not playing favorites, just speaking to us in ways He knows we can understand, whil always leaving a bit to be a mystery--------because it then usually "come hithers" us to seek Him out further. :)
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Imavessel...WOW! WOW! WOW! After you "laid" my dream out there for me to see in my face (I usually write them -- this time I did not), I believe I clearly see what it means. Thank you so much. Now it is time to prepare for being friends, but obviously the judges represent divorce court. Duh? Although we may be friendly and loving toward each other, he is going to go ahead and file for divorce. Can't say I'm happy about this, but I wanted to know the truth and I think I found it.

Bless you Imavessel. I appreciate your taking the time to use your gift to help me. Merry CHRISTmas, my friend.
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Imavessel...WOW! WOW! WOW! After you "laid" my dream out there for me to see in my face (I usually write them -- this time I did not), I believe I clearly see what it means. Thank you so much. Now it is time to prepare for being friends, but obviously the judges represent divorce court. Duh? Although we may be friendly and loving toward each other, he is going to go ahead and file for divorce. Can't say I'm happy about this, but I wanted to know the truth and I think I found it.

Bless you Imavessel. I appreciate your taking the time to use your gift to help me. Merry CHRISTmas, my friend.
caahbHg,
deBorah
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi Deborah,

I've been wondering what country you're in?

When I first read your dream I was thinking about the High Court where I am, which has 7 judges. They don't always sit together, but sometimes do.

Also, here in family (divorce) court, the judges wear the gowns but not necessarily the wigs (in an effort to appear less formal).
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Hi Elle,

I'm in the United States.
caahbHg,
deBorah
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Deborah,

Be careful in what you think in regards to this. Get your word from God. Holy Spirit will yea or nay---we just need to be open to hear Him. But also know, He doesn't always give us dreams to show "this is just the way it is". Sometimes they are warnings or little glimpses of what is going on, so that we might pray/intercede, etc.

Seek the Lord for what HE wants you to do.

That's all you can do.

I am not saying hubby is or is not planning this. I AM saying God can change anything. But He gives us free will, and allows us such choices.

If you are not happy with the thought that this might happen, then seek the Lord, pray, petition . . .

Often things don't change because we fail to do anything. :)

& I know for a fact that God can even take something that is totally humanly destroyed and remake it better than it ever was . . . and even rekindle embers, or start a whole new fire. I know for a fact because it has been my own personal experience.

A 1000 mountains can stand in the way, and He can one by one bring them to dust--------------- we just need to be open, willing and available to allow Him to do that.

Hoping you are well. God bless you.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Deborah, I have been looking over this particuliar post since it has been posted. It seems that you have gotten a lot of confirmation. But I wanted to add this, each time I keep getting the Book of Judges and Deborah (the song of Deborah). I am not sure but I think another answer may lie within that particuliar book and with Deborah. I will post if anything else comes to me and if this does not speak, simply toss.