i was a man maid

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

i was a man maid

Post by spiritledd »

i was given a job ...i was a "man maid" ...i working for my Ex wife’s Mom who overdosed and died IRL ...i remember folding big bed spreads for her...she had a really nice big house

then one of my old drummers Craig set up a jam, but i could not find a pick … my old friend Randy was there ...he had a “Rat Terrier” that was colored like an “Australian Shepherd” named Snoopy

it got under me with his head and lifted me up and carried me ...i thought that was a really strong dog for it's size .

then i got a phone call from Holy Spirit ...He asked "can you play at the mill this Friday?
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Are your friends Craig and Randy believers?

Milling is often described as "grinding". At the very least it is taking sharp tools/machines and "altering" it from its current state.

Perhaps the Holy Spirit has been readying one or both these men -

And you may or may not feel "up to it" but the dream would show you are lifted and carried.

As for the deceased ex-mother in law-?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

thanks imavessel, ...yes Craig and Randy both believe Jesus is Lord ...but both are disobedient ...you know ...made up their own rules? ...mostly when it comes to sex, drugs and rock and roll :( ...not much change in that area
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Re: i was a man maid

Post by Warrior Princess »

spiritledd wrote:i was given a job ...i was a "man maid" ...i working for my Ex wife’s Mom who overdosed and died IRL ...i remember folding big bed spreads for her...she had a really nice big house

then one of my old drummers Craig set up a jam, but i could not find a pick … my old friend Randy was there ...he had a “Rat Terrier” that was colored like an “Australian Shepherd” named Snoopy

it got under me with his head and lifted me up and carried me ...i thought that was a really strong dog for it's size .

then i got a phone call from Holy Spirit ...He asked "can you play at the mill this Friday?
Hi Spirit,

This is what is happening right now in Revelation 12.

Man maid = the Bride, the Bondservant, the Man-child

Ex-wife's mom = the old Mother Church which is passing away and the man-child is being delivered, those who have intimacy with the Father, hearing and DOING only what he does. That "covering" is folding.

Jam Session = The Rebellion. The enemy has come to make war with us, to try to get us into rebellion, lukewarmness, apathy, apostasy, etc, to get our love to grow cold because of the lawlessness around us. This is the time of greatest testing on the earth, the purifying fire, the Tribulation.

Old Friend/Rat Terrier/Australian Shepherd = Something you need to get rid of so the enemy has nothing in you during the time of testing. Rat = demonic. Australian = "down under." "Shepherd" = could be a mindset or false teaching, something that guides you, guiding principles, etc. "Strong dog" for its size = stronghold. Maybe something you're getting carried away with?

Once it is taken care of, I believe you will receive a call into a ministry assignment.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D huh, ...good stuff! ...i receive! ...thank you so very much Warrior Princess :D