vision

Archives for 2011
Elle

vision

Post by Elle »

I had a vision the the other day of the back of a white semi truck. It was dusk and I could see the tail lights glowing softly in the slightly darkening evening light.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello, Elle! With dusk artificial illumination is required to read outside. If you recalled when a person is in the outer court, they rely on the light of the world and when that light is gone, they are in darkness and relying on the flesh or the world to see them through. Does this make sense? However, when we are behind the veil, we have eternal light. So I said all of that to say, is that I believe that the Lord is reminding you that He is always there. The white semi-truck brings to mind that the Spirit is making a mighty move (white semi-truck) and He is there in times of darkness (dusk and peace amidst chaos). Toss out if it does not resonate. God bless and Merry Christmas.
Elle

Post by Elle »

I wish I could remember what I was praying about when I had the vision!
the Spirit is making a mighty move (white semi-truck)
That's interesting. Hadn't thought of that. Hadn't thought of anything actually!

It was a very peaceful picture tho. Everything about it was gentle.

The truck was driving away from me - as if heading off on a delivery down and up some rolling hills. Soft trees either side of the road.