Walled City on a hill

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Walled City on a hill

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamed I was walking inside a walled citadel. The streets, buildings and other structures were so perfect it was obvious that they were not built by human hands. I walked past a cluster of purple grapes and looked out over the valley. In the distance was another walled city of indescribable beauty bathed in a golden light. The light was so pure it appeared to be from another spectrum. I said to myself "I can't believe I am seeing this" as the detail and scope of the city came into greater clarity. I awoke still seeing the wonderful images in my mind.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello RK, I don't have an interpretation, but just wanted to say that last night while dozing off to praise and worship music, your name and avatar popped into my dream. I do not recalled the dream but just your name because I awoke suddenly. Don't understand why, I got your name and avatar, but I did. As usual, if I miss the mark, please toss.
In looking at your dream, the question I want to pose to you is: Do you think you caught sight of something heavenly or heaven?
A citadel is a fortress that commands a city. I believe the Almighty is commanding this fortress and you are seeing what lies within.
When I see the cluster of grapes, charity comes to mind because grapes can symbolize this: 1 Cor. 14:1,
"Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that you may prophesy."
Valleys can represent the lowly and meek, whom God loves, so it sometimes means a place of blessing. Sometimes the meek and humble become discouraged. God will lift them out of their degradation or despair by encouraging and rewarding their obedience to Him. The conditions of society will be leveled.
Isaiah 40:4,
"Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain."
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I'm not sure but I really felt wonderful seeing it!