THE BUILDING IN GA

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

THE BUILDING IN GA

Post by Newbie »

My husband is near retirement and decides to apply for a job in Georgia as a sheriff. This is a small community, so much so that everything is done in one building with the exception of the sheriff station. This building housed a secondary school and I saw teenage boys getting ready for football practice. I recalled that my 10 year old was now a toddler (perhaps 12 -18 months old). Anyway, I am in this waiting room and there are 2 other women there – one black and one white. I am not sure but they reminded me of prostitutes because they were scantily clad. I recalled that I am waiting on the lady at the window (who appears to be a teacher or a part of the school administration in the dream). The school is having a meeting and I am waiting on her. I was there first; however, the white prostitute goes up to the window (we were all sitting down and waiting to be called). I get up and get in front of her because I was there first. The black prostitute is upset and calls out the white prostitute. I recalled standing there at the window and seeing the school board talking at a conference table.
Then I am now seeing my husband walking out of the sheriff station in his trainee suit. The station was across from a baseball field. The entire area looked gritty and like the inner city; however, there was a mix of poor and middleclass people. I was not scared but on high alert bout the teens. My husband decided to stay and stated we needed to find a place to stay.
I cannot recall all of the specifics, but my toddler outfit was ripped, so I decided to go to the building to be reimbursed. There is a scene in which my older daughter is walking with some friends and there are 2 white teen boys that are walking ahead of her. One have something stuck to his shoe and asks my daughter could she take a picture of it. I did not care for these boys and knew that something was off about them. Suddenly, they are standing next to this wooden double door. This is weird because we are all standing outside next to the baseball field. In a blink of an eye my daughter and the boys are behind the door and the next minute the boys come out laughing and my daughter is upset. Although I did not see it, I believed that they played a cruel prank on her or roughen her up (it was nothing sexual). She is upset and wants to fight them.
I decided to put this on my list to address when I go to the building. I went to the building and ask about the reimbursement for my toddler’s clothes. They asked if I had put down a 35 or 38 cent deposit. I didn’t. Neertheless, they was going to give me about 90 something dollars for her outfit. Then I wanted to address the situation with my oldest but wasn’t sure if I wanted to handle it myself or let them. I awoke before the conclusion.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Georgia derived from King George. George means earth worker or farmer. Georgia being a state, I believe that this is a state that my husband and I are coming into. Sheriff literally means “peace keeper”. Peacekeepers, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God”-Matthew 5:9, this verse is in reference to being a healer. Perhaps this is a gift for my husband??? (Right now, I cannot see it and to tell him this will result in him laughing and me getting annoyed).
I guess the building is the world; hence, everything was in this building – school, administrative, complaints, etc…. Both with this dream and the weird traffic pattern dream, someone was attempting to get ahead of me but I stood firm. I guess that I am standing firm and using my authority.
I am still unclear about the portion with my children. The boys speak to me as something that may look like it came from God but in fact, it is not. Two brings to mind, division and the door brings to mind communication. In this case, sneaky and malicious communication since she got into a confrontation behind the door. My decision to bring it up versus keeping it in may refer to taking it up in the natural versus taking it up with the Lord.
I am unclear on how my daughter’s bodysuit/romper was torn or its significance. Perhaps rending which equates to mourning???