Wacky Dream: Make-up, Hair Dye, and Late Car Rental

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Wacky Dream: Make-up, Hair Dye, and Late Car Rental

Post by Newbie »

Dreamt my 13 year old daughter had appeared to be 6 or 7 years old and she had on red lipstick. She was getting ready to go to school. I ntices she had on eye make up as well and thought it look cute but I would not allow it. I was waiting for my husband to say something but he did not notice and she had left to go to school. I recalled I had a rental car and was suppose to take it back but could not recalled if it was late or due back that day. I was taking my youngest to school and intended to drop off the rental; which was across the street from our home. The area in the dream was unfamilar to me (however, our home was the same). I recalled seeing the woods behind were we lived at. There was a mature black woman (it was Jo Marie Payton who played Harriet Winslow on Family Matters) dancing on rollerskates as I was pulling around the building to get to the main road. There was a portion in which my oldest dyed her hair with blond streaks and my husband was upset about this. In the dream, it did not bother me but helped her dyed her hair back. I recalled that I had put in red to cover up the blonde, so it could look like brown. It changed to a an sandy brown color and my reason for the red was because it would be easier going back to her natural hair color instead of simply dying it her natural color???? I also recalled that my husband asked me did we had enough in the bank. I told him yes.I told him I could to ATM because I had to drop off the rental. I asked him, "would $30 be enough" and he stated yes! EOD