Preparing the soil for spring

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Preparing the soil for spring

Post by leila78 »

Hi, I was in my back garden and was able to move from a number of different gardens that normally would have been fenced off, it was a beautiful bright, sunny day.
I was now in my garden and it was the way my parents garden had looked before 2005 when there were more plants. People in other gardens were doing what I was going to do which was, laying down a plastic covering over the soil, it was as if prunning had taken place and the soil was given time to rest. There was a short, Blond lady who seemed like a checker/a supervisor, she was with a tall man who seemed really lovely. Later I got an opportunity to spend quality time with him.
Next scene, I was walking along a busy street with the tall man we were carrying cases and mine suddenly fell open, I started to pick up my clothes, pillow cases etc and he rushed to help me, I could tell that he was very compassionate and caring. We headed to something like a hotel and we were about to check in.
In the next scene I came out of the side of my next door neighbours home which had become an extension of my home, the hallway had a very high spiral staircase. I saw this man a litte way down the street and wanted to approach him, I felt like I was expecting an engagement ring but the short lady with the blond hair was in the way, she was either standing there or I felt her presence and didn't want to approach him.
Blessings,

L.