Cleaning Up & Oblivious Guest's

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Cleaning Up & Oblivious Guest's

Post by Newbie »

My family and I are living in this beautiful house (the kind you see in ads and on TV shows). My husband had invited alot of people over but I was taken aback because the house had needed to be clean. The people did not care they wanted to come over. I recalled that Venus and Serena Williams were there and wanted to stay to enjoy my company. They told me that their mother wanted to meet me. I recalled a family friend by the nam of Moon was their as well. He was laughing and talking to my husband. The entire time, I was concerned that the house was a mess and I had to clean up; however, others were oblivious and could cared less. They simply wanted to be in our home and enjoy our company. There was a scene in which I am cleaning up and had on a white tunic but wearing blue jean "Daisy Duke's " shorts. After a while I became self-consious about my shorts and could sense the men were looking at me. I think I had changed. I recalled the next day, the same people came back and this time there were soldiers laughing, drinking wine, and the Williams sisters returned with their mother. They were sitting in white lawn chairs by the pool. I was finishing up cleaning. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I reclled that my husband did not care about the state of the house, he was enjoying everyone's company. I was the only fretting about.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Reminds me of Mary vs. Martha . . .

Both who knew the Lord, but one being more rigid in the "law" and the "proper" way to do everything,

While the other, was content to sit simply at the Master's feet . . .

& Jesus, speaking to Martha when she complained about her sister not helping, clearly let her know Mary had actually chosen the better thing . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks Imavessel, yes I agree that this is one of the messages that is within this dream. The overall dream, was multilayered. The sequence with Venus and Serena is the second time they had appeared in my dreams and Moon has been in my dreams 3 times before. In the dream, everyone wanted to be in our home and be in my company . This action is what I am trying to understand, as well.