Abandon Baby!!!

Archives for 2011
DanceInadvance

Abandon Baby!!!

Post by DanceInadvance »

Dream starts; I was sitting in the back seat of a friends car we were on our way to meet several others to go out to eat. We got to this big open parking lot & got out. My friend then opened her trunk of her car & alot of luggage was in it. I opened it up pulled out cloths & started to get ready. & then my father-in-law was there, so I got into a large blue truck & sat in the passenger seat. I noticed a big long camper was on the back I didn't say a word. We rode for many miles then we pulled into a camping spot. We then got out & meet up with several others that I didn't know. The others were also getting ready to go on this same trip. I started walking around & I saw a baby no one was taking care of her or watching her. She was all dirty, hungry, had a diaper on & shoes that didn't fit.  I picked her up held her, feed her, changed her cloths. As I took her shoes off it was great pain the shoes were etremely tight & it was as though she hadn't ever had them off. As I was examing her tiny feet there were blisters scarps & little cuts on her feet. It was as though she was abandoned. No one claimed her so I carried her around for what seemed a good while. Then my friend that I had previously been riding in the vehicle with(at the beginning of the dream) reappeared out of nowhere & said that was her baby. So I said,"oh ok". I began to tell/show her all the new things she was now doing. & out of nowhere she says," I have two already... here, you can have her". I asked if she was indefiant then she replied "yes, here is all the paper work(a yellow piece of paper) my husband & I signed them already". I grabbed up the baby held her tightly against me & walked into a large room where alot of people where(some being family) & I showed my brother the yellow paper & dream ended.  

Please share any insight you may be hearing/seeing. Thanks!!!
DanceInAdvance
divinelygolden7
Bronze Member

Post by divinelygolden7 »

Not exactly sure, Perhaps God is getting ready to birth a ministry within you. He has called you to those that have been overlook, neglected, and abandoned.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Dance, does your friend have a new project/job/venture or anything that she recently started up but it appears, she is having a hard time maintaining? The baby looks like something new she can't handle and you will take over the reins. Toss out if it does not fit.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

((just got to say that I love your handle name...made me chuckle and chuckle!! That's great!))

Welcome..I may get back on the dream but just had to pop in to say that :)

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
DanceInadvance

Post by DanceInadvance »

Divenlygolden7, thank you. I do have a desire for those that are hurting & don't have a place of belonging... Those that are overlooked. Thank you again for being open & sharing with me. I am open to the possibility of a ministry of that grander.

Newbie, this is a friend that I haven't spoken with in a long time. I think I will connect back up with her she might be going through something & needing some support &/or encouragement. Thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts with me.

Grace Charlie, thank you!! :) lol Glad it gave a good chuckle... :-D

& if any of you get anything more please feel free to share your heart!! Thnx!! :)
DanceInAdvance
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Abandon Baby!!!

Post by charlie »

DanceInadvance wrote:Dream starts; I was sitting in the back seat of a friends car we were on our way to meet several others to go out to eat.

Here you are in the back seat. your friend, whatever she represents in this dream is in the drivers seat. I.e she is making the decisions and taking responsibility about where to go.

We got to this big open parking lot & got out. My friend then opened her trunk of her car & alot of luggage was in it. I opened it up pulled out cloths & started to get ready.

Here, I was not clear from what you had written whether these were your clothes that you had put in her trunk or whether you were putting on her clothes? It makes a difference.

& then my father-in-law was there, so I got into a large blue truck & sat in the passenger seat.

Here, you are sitting alongside the driver put still in a passengers seat ie you are still not taking repsonsibility/making the decisions about where you are going.

I noticed a big long camper was on the back I didn't say a word.

Your journey has a longer term feel about it...where ever you are going it is not just a "day trip" but a longer but still not necessarily permanent endeavour. Father in law may represent a characteristic of your IRL FIL (ie if you get on particularly well or badly etc) or it could symbolically represent religion...which carries you only so far in the law...

We rode for many miles then we pulled into a camping spot. We then got out & meet up with several others that I didn't know. The others were also getting ready to go on this same trip.

OK...you are goig in the same direction as others on this journey. Can you remember your emotions in this part of the dream. Were you relieved, happy to see them or other?

I started walking around & I saw a baby no one was taking care of her or watching her. She was all dirty, hungry, had a diaper on & shoes that didn't fit.  I picked her up held her, feed her, changed her cloths. As I took her shoes off it was great pain the shoes were etremely tight & it was as though she hadn't ever had them off. As I was examing her tiny feet there were blisters scarps & little cuts on her feet. It was as though she was abandoned. No one claimed her so I carried her around for what seemed a good while.

You discerned and reached out to care for something which had been neglected and abandoned (could be project/vision/ministry or it could even represent something in yourself-you personally). What is significant is how the child's feet had been damaged and restricted. Feet can represent ability to move forward. This vision/part of you has not been well looked after and its ability to move forward and grow has been stifled

Then my friend that I had previously been riding in the vehicle with(at the beginning of the dream) reappeared out of nowhere & said that was her baby. So I said,"oh ok". I began to tell/show her all the new things she was now doing. & out of nowhere she says," I have two already... here, you can have her". I asked if she was indefiant then she replied "yes, here is all the paper work(a yellow piece of paper) my husband & I signed them already". I grabbed up the baby held her tightly against me & walked into a large room where alot of people where(some being family) & I showed my brother the yellow paper & dream ended.  

I'm seeing that there is something that your friend represents (it could be literal of course) that you are identifying with...you are wearing then carrying her baggage...her stuff...(if the clothes in the earlier part of the dream were hers). I'm sticking my neck out a little here but I'm seeing the paperwork as a covenant of fear...vision/ministry (the baby) was abandoned and handed over..written off because of fear.

Hope some of that helps get the ball rolling...remember to ditch what does not bear witness.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
DanceInadvance

Post by DanceInadvance »

Grace Charlie,

You are so dead on that I have been crying/weeping for a couple hours.

On the parts of my dream I remember my friend opening the trunk of her car & I remember getting the cloths out of what seemed to be her suite case & then putting the cloths on as if they were mine but in her luggage. Does that help some more?

As far as the father-in- law characteristics of "IRL & FIL" is I'm not sure... Can you tell me what those are abbreviations for?

When we got to the camping grounds. As I got out of the truck I recall feeling happy yet it's seemed as though there was alot of hussle & bussel going on. Alot of randomness. I do recall at one point my mom walked by me & I remember telling her I have to hurry. & then she was gone.

Please feel free to share with me as you feel lead!! Thank you!!
DanceInAdvance
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha and welcome danceinadvance:)

Just to help out since i think charlie had some wonderful insight there!

IRL-in real life
FIL- father-in-law

shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Re: Abandon Baby!!!

Post by ditte3 »

DanceInadvance wrote:Dream starts; I was sitting in the back seat of a friends car we were on our way to meet several others to go out to eat. We got to this big open parking lot & got out. My friend then opened her trunk of her car & alot of luggage was in it. I opened it up pulled out cloths & started to get ready. & then my father-in-law was there, so I got into a large blue truck & sat in the passenger seat. I noticed a big long camper was on the back I didn't say a word. We rode for many miles then we pulled into a camping spot. We then got out & meet up with several others that I didn't know. The others were also getting ready to go on this same trip. I started walking around & I saw a baby no one was taking care of her or watching her. She was all dirty, hungry, had a diaper on & shoes that didn't fit.  I picked her up held her, feed her, changed her cloths. As I took her shoes off it was great pain the shoes were etremely tight & it was as though she hadn't ever had them off. As I was examing her tiny feet there were blisters scarps & little cuts on her feet. It was as though she was abandoned. No one claimed her so I carried her around for what seemed a good while. Then my friend that I had previously been riding in the vehicle with(at the beginning of the dream) reappeared out of nowhere & said that was her baby. So I said,"oh ok". I began to tell/show her all the new things she was now doing. & out of nowhere she says," I have two already... here, you can have her". I asked if she was indefiant then she replied "yes, here is all the paper work(a yellow piece of paper) my husband & I signed them already". I grabbed up the baby held her tightly against me & walked into a large room where alot of people where(some being family) & I showed my brother the yellow paper & dream ended.  

Hi!
It's interesting. I had a very similar dream to yours. There was a bay/toddler and nobosy seemed to take care of the poor child, so i did. I somehow thought in my dream that it's taking care of young christians,who needs help.I also thought it's about compassion. Yet as it was said before me, maybe it's a ministry. A symbol does not necessarily mean the same thing for sifferent people.
Please pray about these.
Blessings.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

DanceInadvance wrote:
On the parts of my dream I remember my friend opening the trunk of her car & I remember getting the cloths out of what seemed to be her suite case & then putting the cloths on as if they were mine but in her luggage. Does that help some more?

Ok...yes, that helps...it looks like you're wearing/putting on/identifying yourself with some of her baggage as if it were your own. So this could be an indication that something about your identity (your clothing) needs healing up.

As far as the father-in- law characteristics of "IRL & FIL" is I'm not sure... Can you tell me what those are abbreviations for?

Thanks Keilani! Yes IRL=in real life and FIL father in law. What I was wondering was what characteristics does your IRL father in law have...ie do you get on well/badly/particular features of him as a person which may be significant? Otherwise I think the FIL symbol can represent either the Enemy (our Father in Law+prosecutor of the brethren)

Danceinadvance...I do pray that the deeper meaning and revelation in this dream brings you to a place of greater freedom to walk boldly into all that Abba has for you. If the baby represents aspects of yourself or your vision then I would encourage you to release your self from that covenant of fear (if that speaks to you) and nurture your identity in Christ...step out from the shadows adn into His glorious accepting light.

As ever ditch what does not fit...keep pressing in...

Grace
charlie
Charlie
DanceInadvance

Post by DanceInadvance »

Thank you Keilani & Ditte3!! :)

Hello Charlie, thank you for that. As far as my father-in-law & my-selves relationship we have had an a little bitt of a difficult time Conecting. He had seemed to always keep me at a distance. He always would take my husband off & do things without me, as if he was keeping me at a distance & out of the picture. As of lately it has been quite different(as far as him hugging me, & telling me that he loves me). Bitt of insight I have been married to my husband for 13 years, so this relationship has not been a short one. I have always had the feeling that he really never loved me. I haven't been able to understand why the distance. I respect my father-in-law & do love him. My father in law's relationship/role has played a HUGE part in my husband & myself's ministry.

Again Please shed light or if you hear God speaking something please feel free to share.
Thnx!!
DanceInAdvance