Tooth Pick

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Tooth Pick

Post by Demon_Buster »

I had a dream about me having a toothpick stuck in my throat.
I could feel it there and I remembered swallowing it I could feel it slowly move down.
Last edited by Demon_Buster on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

A tootpick?
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

O my I missed the T I would guess you might have guessed it .

Tooth Pick so sorry for the typo.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Made me laugh, very funny.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I have to admit DB, I think I actually grabbed my own throat reading this..it would be so painful.

Was this all to the dream, or did something lead up to getting this stuck in your throat?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

I had a real life experience like that, it was horrible. It scared me and woke up so to say the least.

I don't know if this relates to you in any way, but I'll share what happened to me, maybe it will help someone.

As a young kid, there was an older christian guy that I looked up to. I loved to copy everything I saw other Christians do, later I started copying everything non-christians did, but that's another story... This Christian guy (steve) was his name, carried a tooth pick in his mouth all the time, last time I saw him he still had a toothpick in his mouth. lol. Anyway, I saw it as a guy thing to do, kinda cool I thought (pride) in my case- so I started carrying tooth picks in my mouth, then moved to the cinnamon ones, those were hot!! I had the thing in my mouth, and was trying to move it from one side to the other, but the end of it got caught on the roof of my mouth and I almost choked!! I had to use my hand to get the thing out, man I felt so stupid when that happened I don't remember if anyone saw it happen but it scared me bad. I started using toothpicks for what they were designed for not long after that. I'm not sure if any of this helps, but thanks for the dream:) I had totally forgot about that happening to me.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
Elle

Post by Elle »

I started using toothpicks for what they were designed for

Travis's comment here sits with the thought I first had when I read your post.

Got to try to word it correctly...

You've swallowed something (believed something) which has a purpose in one area (picking muck out of teeth) but shouldn't be used for anything else.

So wondering if you've believed something, and you're applying it to one situation, but it's not meant to be applied in that situation?

Do you know what I mean?

Maybe you're misunderstanding how a certain a scripture applies?

Toothpicks often used for picking meat (meat of the word) out from between your teeth. I usually only need to use toothpicks after I've eat a steak or corn on the cob :D
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all thanks for the replays, and piano your right it was only the end of the dream that I posted.
I was in a dream: what I remember was sitting like someone would if they wanted to have a Bowel Movement I remember it was not coming out or it was very hard to come out. I then started taking it out with my hand in big hand fulls with my right hand it was something I had to do no bad feeling or discussing feeling just something I had to do. as I was removing it I starting taking out tooth picks by the hand full really digging it out, then I remember what I posted in the first post I remember I swallowed a toothpick...
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Demon_Buster wrote:Hi all thanks for the replays, and piano your right it was only the end of the dream that I posted.
I was in a dream: what I remember was sitting like someone would if they wanted to have a Bowel Movement I remember it was not coming out or it was very hard to come out. I then started taking it out with my hand in big hand fulls with my right hand it was something I had to do no bad feeling or discussing feeling just something I had to do. as I was removing it I starting taking out tooth picks by the hand full really digging it out, then I remember what I posted in the first post I remember I swallowed a toothpick...
Hello DB, what you described is an impaction, when someone is bounded up and the matter becomes hard. I see this as you are attempting to rid yourself of things is useless (waste material) and not healthy (an individual can die if the body does not get rid of waste material). The toothpick has many uses but it commonly used to pick the teeth to rid of food particles. Whatever the impaction may symbolized it could not be removed with a toothpick. Perhaps applying something that may not fit. I agree with Elle in regards to her thoughts.Toss whatever does not fit.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

Maybe an odd question, but thought I would ask.

Do you have narcolepsy, or does it run in your family?

Any sleeping disorder like sleep apnea etc.?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi piano No, it don't run in the family.

Hi Newbie " Whatever the impaction may symbolized it could not be removed with a toothpick"

No I felt I had to get the toothpicks out as well they where not used to take anything out it was behind the impaction and I had to pull it out as much at the impaction . during the dream I started to think about the time I swallowed the toothpick when I was removing them from my bowel .
so the one I swallowed multiply on the way through my body, I swallowed one but was taking out 100's maybe 1000's

Thanks for the posts
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Okay DB, thats good.

Just checking up on my first impression of the toothpick having to do with not falling asleep, or staying awake.

Peace,

Piano