hippie dude with flowers around his neck

Archives for 2012
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hippie dude with flowers around his neck

Post by spiritledd »

at old house where i grew up ...i am trying to figure out some kind of schedule for practice

i had too many musicians ...in my mind i was thinking they could all be in the ministry

they were demanding musicians be let go …so i fired all of them

i was walking ...i saw a picnic table ...i had a metal file ...i used it to scratch the table ...i wrote "no practice"

being upset about this, i was walking, and i went under a highway underpass ...i was approached by drug dealer

i bought some weed called "Virginia" ...back at the house again i was playing the first Boston record

it was playing the 2nd song, but it was a song i have never heard but yet it was as if i knew it

i was weeping because the melody was so beautiful

then i was in front yard and a worker came through and asked do you smoke ...i said come inside

he had many flowers around his neck ...he was a hippie looking dude ...i asked what kind he said "Virginia"

i said i have some ...i loaded a big bong hit for him

he tipped it back like he was going to drink the water ...i think he was confused on how to use the bong
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Virginia- means virgin. I think you are being called into virgin territory in regards to music and people. God is also restoring you to your roots. Also you are a bridge between cultures that have been separated by fear and religion. I hope that helps.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Jehu :D ...i receive :D