Best Blade

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Best Blade

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all have a vision this morning about finding the best blade, not shaving but with the air of shaving.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

I do not have an interpretation for you, but I did find myself reading about things I knew little of, after Wilkinson Sword came to mind, a popular brand of shaving blades.

One of them being the sword of Stalingrad, made by Wilkinson.

Are you thinking about making an honorable commitment?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi piano:

honorable commitment. do you mean as in marriage or deeper commitment in serving the Lord.

blessings.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

It was just a question that came to my mind.

I didnt think about a human marital commitment, or one in deeper service to God.
Either way it is to Him first, isn't it?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Amen
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

I hope you dont mind my musing thoughts.

I am so intrigued by the Battle of Stalingrad. Many say that it was this battle that weakened Germany's forces enough to win the war.

The sacrifices the Russians made to keep a hold of their ground there, and defeat the Germans, were the reasons for the Honor Bestowed in this Sword of Stalingrad to Russians leader.

Hitler hated Stalin, and because of this hatred, he made the mistake of leaving unconquered ground behind, in order to pursue a vistory over the leaders named city.
Stalin ordered the city had to be saved, for this same reason.
It was for simple reasons of morale, the Russians could not let this city fall.
(this was also a very important communications front, industrial rich and oil field fortified city)

Stalin's order:
"Not a step backwards".

I believe we all find ourselves at points in life, when we know, there is ground the enemy wants to take that helps us rise to the occasion as lead by His Strength and by His Spirit in all determination to not give the enemy one more inch.
These pinacle victories renew our hope lending His power to take back all infiltrated territory.

Amazing how one persons battle victory in praise, can affect, in turn, the outcome of the battles fought by many, against seemingly unstoppable forces. One battle can turn the tables of the outcome of the war.

So it is these times, that He calls us to Stay Awake, and be fed on His abilities to lead us into victory for His Names sake.

Peace to you,

Piano
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

:) well said